SP's for Heavy Men

Hey Everyone. I am a 300lb man and would like to know if there are SP's out there who aren't judgmental about heavier men. Just someone who would enjoy the time with me as much as I with them, like I get that being heavy isn't the most attractive thing in the world and I would not want anyone to spend time with me if they wouldn't enjoy them selves or feel like the time spent would be a chore. I am a very nice, respectful guy with a great personality (atleast i'd like to think so) but I have had experiences with SP's where they didn't seem into it and it kind of makes me feel even more insecure than I was before I arrived. I certainly appreciate what SP's do and for taking the time to see someone like me but without sounding too arrogant I like spending time with providers to allow me to feel wanted and confident and not feel like i'm just another client and that they are just trying to get through the time, you know. I apologize if this comes off as whiney but I do enjoy spending time with SP's so I can kind of escape my insecurities even for that brief period of time but I also want them to be into it and have fun as well. 

I thank you for taking the time to read this. Any recommendations would be great.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Unless you got mobility issues or request something unusual, I don't think you'll struggle to find someone.

I'm sure some ladies will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see many concerns if you're clean and mild mannered.

I feel the same way like the guys said you will be fine and some of the very well reviewed Sps would make you feel comfortable..I can't of course speak for the ladies however Crissy..Katherine..Kylie..Natasha..seem very professional ..

• Like 3

I ADORE larger men and hope to be back in your area to play within the next few months. I would love to spend some time with you 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wildcat9654 said:

Hey Everyone. I am a 300lb man and would like to know if there are SP's out there who aren't judgmental about heavier men. Just someone who would enjoy the time with me as much as I with them, like I get that being heavy isn't the most attractive thing in the world and I would not want anyone to spend time with me if they wouldn't enjoy them selves or feel like the time spent would be a chore. I am a very nice, respectful guy with a great personality (atleast i'd like to think so) but I have had experiences with SP's where they didn't seem into it and it kind of makes me feel even more insecure than I was before I arrived. I certainly appreciate what SP's do and for taking the time to see someone like me but without sounding too arrogant I like spending time with providers to allow me to feel wanted and confident and not feel like i'm just another client and that they are just trying to get through the time, you know. I apologize if this comes off as whiney but I do enjoy spending time with SP's so I can kind of escape my insecurities even for that brief period of time but I also want them to be into it and have fun as well. 

I thank you for taking the time to read this. Any recommendations would be great.

Hello wildcat9654, 

This World these days, is too Commercialized on Appearances. Too often people "Look and Judge Someone on the Outside".. "It's Never What One See's On The Outside, It's What's Inside"! It shouldn't matter, what a person looks like, (Physical Apperance), or Body Type, Colour,Religion,Language .. Ect.... "It's What's Inside a  Person that Matters"!!

wildcat9654, any SP that made you feel that way, while you were in her company... Don't Ever Go Back! 

There are Sp's out there that act like its a Chore,Can't wait until the time is over, and are not into it... Anyways. Sometimes it's those that just want the $$$,thinks Everyone is just a number. It doesn't matter Who or What you are... "Never Let Anyone Make You Feel That Way"!! 

The World these days is hard enough. "Nobody Needs To Judged", and "Nobody Ever Needs To Be In Someone's Company.. SP or Anyone, that makes them feel Insure and bad about themselves"

"Everyone Male or Female... Big or Small.. Young or Old... Are "Beautiful In Their Own Way".. Never Let Anyone Tell You Different" 😘... 

"Nobody Is Perfect, Everyone Has Their Faults"

If a Gentleman is Respectful,Discrete and Hygienic... then the rest should be great... 

"Always Be Yourself " 

You Will Find That Special Sp, That Will Enjoy Your Company,Your Companionship, And For Who You Are... Keep Your Head High .. 

If Your Ever In My Neck Of The Woods.. Look Me Up... 

Katie xoxo's 💋

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank-You Lookingfor,

I meant every word, comes Straight From the Heart! I could of said more.. But that would of been Very Long.. I might of Missed some things but .. I think My Point Is Made.. 😜... 

xoxo's 😘

• Like 3

:)  I think you will find many ladies enjoy a gent's company for who he is, not what he looks like compared to the latest beauty mag. It goes the other way as well.  We all have our flaws and yet still manage to have fun!  It's all about connection.  Be real and sweet and not too serious, you'll be fine.  And of course, minty fresh and squeaky clean is delightful too!

Raquel ❤️

• Like 1

Katie seems like a gem! If I am ever in wherever her area is, I certainly would love to have a drink or two with her <3

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

Yes and like I said very well done I am happy that you said what you said I come from a family of larger people and I thank you very much for your words of kindness. 😚😚😚

There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong With Curves... Weather it's "BBW" or "BBM" (Big Beautiful Men).. I think BBM should be used more often... 😘   

3 hours ago, Kitten said:

Katie seems like a gem! If I am ever in wherever her area is, I certainly would love to have a drink or two with her <3

Anytime Kitten, we shall do that... Come to Moncton,NB.. 😘...Give me a ring.. xoxo's 💋

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:49 AM, wildcat9654 said:

I am a very nice, respectful guy with a great personality (atleast i'd like to think so) but I have had experiences with SP's where they didn't seem into it and it kind of makes me feel even more insecure than I was before I arrived.

It isn't you.  Some SP's just aren't into it no matter who they are with.  So, try not to take it personally. 

The good ones will make you feel like the center of their universe as long as you are respectful to them.  Those are the ones you continually hear about often on these forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a very cuddly person by nature and love giving adoration and attention to softness and large men. I'm sorry to hear you haven't always had the best experience. I hope you have since found someone who meets your needs... And if you haven't, they're missing out! 😉

I know there are many wonderful SPs in the area that can and would love to spend time with you. A quality SP can sense your insecurities and she will set you at ease, make you feel wanted and confident, treat you with respect and most of all give you an amazing experience. A quality SP, no matter what the size, color, race or looks of a client, should never make it seem like spending time with you a chore. Your experience should be such that it seemed like time just flew by you enjoyed it so much. 

Personally I have dedicated "heavier" clients that I really look forward to seeing when they come to me, they are respectful, nice, and a pleasure to be with.  I don't consider "attractiveness" about looks and size, it's about respect on both sides, interaction and connection. 

But saying that, respect and how clients are treated goes both ways. So what SP you are with show her respect and be courteous and I'm sure she will show you the same no matter your size and shape. 

Also this is a great site to find that SP that works for you, alot of quality ladies here and have great reviews. 

All the best, Kylie Jane 

• Like 4

The best sps are the ones who can make you feel like you are the most desirable man in the world,  even if it's only for a brief period of time.  If you don't walk away feeling that way,  then find someone else. There are a lot of fantastic ladies out there.  (And Kylie Jane is one of them if you have not yet had the pleasure 😉 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:49 AM, wildcat9654 said:

Sorry to hear about your insecurity... but just so you know, a lot of us have had our fair share of SP's who don't get "into it" or have a negative attitude (even us good looking guys that are fit or decent looking aren't exempted from this.. and it makes us feel down as well.)  

Once you do find an SP that makes you feel like a million bucks (which i'm sure you can find here - I sure have), continue to see her if you can. Some girls go beyond the call of duty to make us guys feel great and they absolutely deserve the return business and extra tips. 

• Like 1