Mei-Ling • Asian

I find it surprising that I'm the first to write a review for her, but whatevs! Mei-Ling is on of ALO's jewels. Her pics are 100% her, and she's smoking hot with amazing service! ;) I won't get into detail, but YMMV as we all know, and she seemed to be into me, which made for a very, very hot session! Like the glowing review I recently wrote for AT/Ps's Isabella, Mei-Ling was there for me, period. Attentive, doting, and making sure I was as comfortable and as "serviced" for the entire time as possible, she hit all the marks. The Centretown ALO location is clean and cozy, and Mei-Ling was a treat. If you're nice, sweet, clean, and charming, you will reap the benefits with mileage with Mei-Ling, and any other MA. Yes, we're paying the $, but money alone doesn't help set the mood. Would I repeat? Oh, hell yes!

• Like 1

I saw her again today and it was even better than the first time! :P She read my first recommendation for her and expressed her appreciation which is always nice to hear. I actually had Camryn booked originally for 4pm, but that's when she left (though the site says 8pm), so instead of meeting her I was told that Mei-Ling was free. - which was fine by me!

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, oogabooga said:

I find it surprising that I'm the first to write a review for her, but whatevs! Mei-Ling is on of ALO's jewels. Her pics are 100% her, and she's smoking hot with amazing service! ;) I won't get into detail, but YMMV as we all know, and she seemed to be into me, which made for a very, very hot session! Like the glowing review I recently wrote for AT/Ps's Isabella, Mei-Ling was there for me, period. Attentive, doting, and making sure I was as comfortable and as "serviced" for the entire time as possible, she hit all the marks. The Centretown ALO location is clean and cozy, and Mei-Ling was a treat. If you're nice, sweet, clean, and charming, you will reap the benefits with mileage with Mei-Ling, and any other MA. Yes, we're paying the $, but money alone doesn't help set the mood. Would I repeat? Oh, hell yes!

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Mei-Ling
Asian
Agency ALO Group
incall
I would visit again

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Mei-Ling
Asian
Agency ALO Group
incall
I would visit again

I wholeheartedly agree! I visited Mei-Ling last week and had the best experience with her. She is sweet and very sexy! I would definitely repeat too! 

Thanks for the Reco. I wholeheartedly agree! I visited Mei-Ling last week and had the best experience with her. She is sweet and very sexy! I would definitely repeat too! 

My review of this amazing lady is long overdue.  Meiling has been one of my favourites for close to a year.  I've seen her more times than I can count because I can count on my visit being special.  She is beautiful inside and out.  She really works hard at making you feel like you are the only thing that matters.

Would I repeat?  I have, over and over.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.