I had commented in this thread last week due to some reviews I personally found fishy.  The ladies in question contacted me through PM and we made an arrangement to met so I could verify they are real and right my wrong.  My first time doing the TOFTT thing lol. 

I can happily say they are 100% real.  Spent a large amount of time talking with them about the business, etc. and got a lot of insight into what they are willing to offer, etc., etc.

I will also be posting a recommendation and if anyone has any questions about specifics, please feel free to PM me.

....and yes, they are located in what some may see as a not-so-great area of Dartmouth (was told a few potential clients backed out due to location), but I wasn't tooooo bothered by the location and felt safe with them.  They are pretty chill girls.  🙂

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Thanks 4

I don't believe so, but then again, it's been three years.

The Jordyn one looks vaguely similar-ish, but Jenna not so much so.

Pity; probably the best threesome I've ever had. Given that they were lovers already, they had an awesome chemistry together, and joining in with them almost seemed like a gift. They seemed like really nice ladies. I hope life has treated them well.

Thanks. Realize that the Jenna one looks fishy. The Jordyn one mentions duos with Jenna, so that's what made me think it might be the same two from 3 years ago.