Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Episode 1 of my journey of 43 for this year (or perhaps more).

I booked to see Rachelle of Kingston this morning, initially for an hour and as we went back and forth, I decided to take advantage of her 2 hour special. Donation is on her website.

She has lovely hazel/green eyes. Her lips are very kissable. For those of you who worship big round apple bottoms, there is more than enough for the whole congregation. She even has pretty feet, nicely done up. She is tight - very tight - in the way that makes you feel just right. We had a nice conversation, getting to know each other - I tend to be a little shy and slow to start but she was very warm and welcoming.

I suggest that there is little mystery to be explored - she is right up front and candid about who she is, what she does - quite ambitious and has more plans for success than I can recall from any conversation recently. Everything was safe and I throughly enjoyed the play. Perhaps, I would prefer it a little rougher but that may come with a second meeting.

So that I am not considered a shill, there are some things that guys may be put off by. She smokes - does not bother me but may bother some. She is a woman, not a little girl, with curves and some flesh to grab onto. If you are looking for a spinner, look elsewhere. She is ambitious and has plans for her business. She likes to talk about them, so if you are looking for someone to be completed focused on you, again, I would look elsewhere.

Rachelle is safe, smart, sexy, and very welcoming. I had a great morning, left feeling good about my playtime. I recommend her for those looking for a fun, enthusiastic, curvy woman who seems to like who she is and what she does.

I had a blast with you this morning too. It was a great way to start off a VERY busy day and night.You are too kind..we did really click...

Looking forward to round two...and if you want rougher..just let me know...LOL

I even like that you offer some points that other's may not be to fond of. My room is smoke free, if I client does not mind I may have one or two. Those who are bothered or cannot go home with even a touch of smoke let me know at least 24 hours in advance..and I guaruntee a smoke free room and a smoke free Rachelle!