Layla @ Brass Club • White

As my birthday was spent in bed sick, I decide to head on Thursday of this past week to Brass Club to celebrate. Essentially as someone put it, my birthday was on hold till I was better.

As always, I was warmly greeted when I came in by Jessica and sauntered up to the bar for a couple of drinks. Jess asked who I wanted to see, and I had an eye on Layla as we'd been chatting via DM on Twitter for a bit. Not a problem, we found a way to make it work and after a couple of drinks...off to play!

Layla is a real girl next door type. Basically more beautiful than words can describe. When she looks at you with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers...you're done! Layla has that playful, innocent wild side to her that I just can't enough of and am totally turned on by! I would fail everyone if I didn't mention she has a tight, sexy little body and those tits are spectacular and ever so much fun to suck on and play with. 

I had such an amazing time with Layla and can't to get back to see her again soon. Her new Twitter handle is @brasslaylaa

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.