Fallon Noelle • White

For those who have not had the pleasure of meeting Fallon Noelle at CMJ, what are you waiting for?

This is a lady of singular charm and appeal. I had a wonderful session with her at the downtown location a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to pen a review of this remarkable hostess ever since. Fallon enters - I should say floats into - the room with her wonderfully disarming smile. Her vibe is one of relaxation and pleasure to come ... who can possibly withstand it?  

Her fingers literally started dancing all over me from the moment we met, sending tingles of pleasure to every part of my body. My fingers did the same to her as our lips met ... and so to the shower for slippery, slidy cleaning and caressing one body to another. On the massage table, the dance continued ever more intensely until the finish - all within MA limits of course - was nothing less than a great crescendo of pleasure erupting... and she was wet too...

Back to the shower for more caressing and washing away of intermingled excitement and perspiration, mixed with the sweetest yet most intense of kisses... I dressed quickly for I had overstayed my time, and Fallon took me by the hand, kissed me deeply and led me to the door. Another pressing of bodies against the wall - another deep kiss and then that wonderfully disarming smile once more bidding made farewell until we meet again.

... And we certainly will.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.