😘❣Country Girl Katie-Let My Body Be Your Playground (Hosting Schedule)Moncton xoxo's❣😘

Gentlemen/Lovers,

Hosting In Downtown Moncton (Private Location & Parking)

This Weeks Schedule (Some Flexibility If Needed) :

Monday 11:00am To Midnight

Tuesday 11:00am To Midnight

Wednesday 11:00am To Midnight 

Thursday 11:00am To Midnight

Friday 11:00am To 5:00pm

Saturday 11:00am To 5:00pm

Sunday 11:00am To 5:00pm

**Text Is Prefered Method Of Contact**

**Please Give Permission To Respond Back For Your Discretion**

**Showers Available For Your Convenience**

**Accommodating Most Fetishes** 

**My Gift To You My Special Friends (Special Rates On My Half-Hour & Hour Sessions For All Future Visits.(Only After Our 1st Meet)**

Welcome, My Name Is Katie....(AKA Country Girl Katie)... Your "Part-Time Service Provider"

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves), Long Brunette Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, And Soft Skin. I'm Down To Earth,Easy Going Gal, That Enjoys Meeting New People. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddle And Converse With My Special Friends.(Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter) Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship,Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage/Touch. Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable/At Ease. Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent. Providing A Discrete,Clean,Safe And Relaxed Atmosphere. Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends(Expect The Same In Return) Cleanliness/Discretion Highly Assured. Catering To Respectful Gentlemen.

**IMPORTANT**(For Your Discretion)If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring You) I Would Never Want To Cause A Situation,On Your Part.If You Wish A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

**Please Note** Private Numbers(Blocked #'s) Won't Be Answered**

**Please,Don't Ask Explicit Details, On What Will Happen During Our Date.(Will Not Respond)**

Thank You In Advance

Cheers Katie xoxo's 💋

(506)871-8869

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by katie
Correction
  • Like 1