Jordyn & Jenna • White • LL

Went to visit these ladies last night.  I had made a kerfuffle about previous reviews they had in a thread and they contacted me (very conscientious of them) to meet/prove they are real.

I can say, if you are looking for a REAL interactive due, these are your girls.  They are a real couple and it shows.  There are no fake interactions/forced contact between them - it's all real and they really enjoy each other.  They are both pretty chill girls....a bit shy at first, but once they loosen up, their personalities shine through.  

Location was so-so, but they may be planning on doing hotel incalls in the future.

Most of my time was spent talking to them/giving them tips (as they are both very new to the business) and I learned a lot about their limited experiences in the world of SP's.  They are very green/eager and have a current set price that is wayyyy below what you would expect for what you get (don't let that scare you away); but I suspect once they get a larger following, that price won't remain the same (they have repeatedly been told their price is too low), so if you are into fully interactive dues, I'd jump on this opportunity ASAP.  Interactive due for the price of one girl?  Win.    ....oh, and there were a couple surprising things I was told were offered (again, at a price they will inevitably go up). 

As for more in-depth info, you are welcome to PM.  🙂 🙂  

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Thanks 4

Note - the link I attached to their ad (the most recent one) mentions a discount for Lyla reviews.  I was informed this is not allowed and informed the ladies (they did not know this info) and they will be removing that from future ads.

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Thanks 1

ok. so they are very interactive to each other, but what about interaction between you, a client and them? Are they pretty good???

They are interactive with each other and with the client. That part is true, and their rates for basic service are certainly low. They also have an extensive "kinks" menu that you should ask to see if something in there is your thing. 

Despite that, I wouldn't go as far as recommending them, but there are certainly upsides for some people.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.