What services do you wish ladies offered?

Mine isn’t complicated, but maybe a bit of work.  Because I’m obsessed with receiving oral sex, I’ve been hoping to find a provider that absolutely adores giving head.  

I haven’t a proper “worship” in this region.  I literally just want someone to give me head for 30-60 mins (MSOG).   

Its probably exhausting for most providers, and most are enthusiastic, but not to the level where I feel they’d entertain more of it.  

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MelanieMystery said:

As unfortunate as it sounds, not as many doughnuts as I would like to eat. My eyes are always bigger than my stomach.

😋🍩

In a proper "belly stuffing" one would be required to overeat or at least eat enough that their tummy becomes noticeably enlarged. I had a donut earlier today, I'm slender and by my observation (it would vary a lot by body type), I think I could probably stuff about a dozen regular sized with maybe a liter of milk. I expect that belching :classic_wink: and even vomiting :classic_blink: becomes an issue if there is too much "active motion" following such an experiment. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mossman said:

Mine isn’t complicated, but maybe a bit of work.  Because I’m obsessed with receiving oral sex, I’ve been hoping to find a provider that absolutely adores giving head.  

I haven’t a proper “worship” in this region.  I literally just want someone to give me head for 30-60 mins (MSOG).   

Its probably exhausting for most providers, and most are enthusiastic, but not to the level where I feel they’d entertain more of it.  

Olivia from YFL went for over 30 minutes of the hour and did not seem to tire out. She gave a fantastic BBBJ and I could also go the whole hour also!

9 hours ago, pony1966 said:

Olivia from YFL went for over 30 minutes of the hour and did not seem to tire out. She gave a fantastic BBBJ and I could also go the whole hour also!

Noted!   Thanks Pony

7 minutes ago, Halihotfun said:

Duos with other guys. 

I seen a few ladies offer the option. Either with a male provider or opened to meeting two men at the same time.

22 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I seen a few ladies offer the option. Either with a male provider or opened to meeting two men at the same time.

Can you PM a couple suggestions 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Halihotfun said:

Can you pm a couple choices. I don’t really have another friend to bring along so would need to be a SP too or maybe someone from here 

In the spirit of the thread, I simply made the point of the existence of ladies offering the option. I seen some in Kingston and Ottawa advertising it. As for the Halifax area, I'm not familiar with anyone for now.

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

In the spirit of the thread, I simply made the point of the existence of ladies offering the option. I seen some in Kingston and Ottawa advertising it. As for the Halifax area, I'm not familiar with anyone for now.

Thanks man 

grooming session type of situations would be a nice treat, I haven't done too much research into if someone locally does provide it however, but just wanted to add my two cents; and if anyone knows someone who does, I'd love a PM!

On 8/6/2019 at 3:05 PM, Mossman said:

Monique is a local lady who would fit that description. Very, very, very in to oral. She’s a very attractive mature provider, and usually has an ad up on Leo list.

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, Anothersteves said:

More ladies who enjoy seeing couples would be great. My lady wants to play with another woman, I am content to watch and not participate but the ones who do tend to be very pricey.

You’re paying the lady for both of you as a couple whether you participate or not. It’s not like you should expect to watch for free. 

On 8/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, Mossman said:

I love giving head but for 30-60

minutes straight Is a pretty tall order especially with MSOG on a 30 minute call.  Perhaps if you found an enthusiastic lady you could offer her a sizeable tip  so that she might be persuaded to be more entertained by it. 

It’s difficult to find a provider whom really knows how to, and likes to edge a guy. I did find one lady who nailed it as I like it, but that’s it. Nice and slow, bbbj, with hands, tease and tease for at least 30 minutes before climax. I don’t think it’s hard work because I like it very slow and easy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stickybun said:

It’s difficult to find a provider whom really knows how to, and likes to edge a guy. I did find one lady who nailed it as I like it, but that’s it. Nice and slow, bbbj, with hands, tease and tease for at least 30 minutes before climax. I don’t think it’s hard work because I like it very slow and easy.  

Natasha (booty of a goddess on LL) did this for me, three visits and I mixed in some other fun along the way. I’m totally convinced she enjoys providing this service.

"Cosplay

I would love a sexy lady to cosplay for me before we play. That would be awesome"

Right there with you. Would even buy the outfits. 

On 4/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, Anothersteves said:

More ladies who enjoy seeing couples would be great. My lady wants to play with another woman, I am content to watch and not participate but the ones who do tend to be very pricey.

Love this, couples experiencing things together. I know the frustration here from my days of hobbying and wanting to book with a bf. Its a service I offer and I have set rates that do not include add on charges. Three is not always a crowd after all 🤣

On 7/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, davidfield said:

Biggest wish is golden shower. Not sure if any SP in our area provide that service. 

I Happy do. Its not at all uncommon for me in my bdsm field. 

• Like 1