Do you have a fantasy...

...  that you have yet to experience?

Ok ok....   first off, reading this aloud make this sound like I'm advertising something...   I can assure I am not!  (and if you knew me, you wouldn't buy it  😛 😛 😛 )

But I am serious...  I am curious to hear about things/fantasies/experiences any of you WANT to do/happen, but for whatever reason, it just has not happened for you (yet).    I most likely will share a couple of mine, but I would like to hear from some of you ladies and gentlemen first!!!

~D

I see this lady regularly and had threesomes with her in the past, but she often talks about one lady that the does duo with and she got me curious about her.  I have this fantasy of showing up at her(my regular lady) place and having them as a duo(of course I would pay for both).  Just thinking that I'm going for a one on one session and having 2 at the same time would be really hot.  We have discussed this in the past and because either one of the 2 has a vehicle I would have to drive one or the other over for this to happen.

Without saying fantasies are overrated, trying to live one doesn't always meet expectations.

Sharing ideas are good, but the execution is better when it's spontaneous with a partner who shares the same curiosity.

As I already expressed some of my kinks in other thread, I don't feel the need to repeat here. I experienced many and not all of it needs to be shared with the world. Prefer keeping those for the special someone who could share the same interest and keep it private.

Not everything should be shared.