Warnings section for ladies?

I have messaged the mods a few times now and have been quite patient, yet no response. I know theyre busy and dont log much i think.

Does anyone know how i can get access for the warning boards for us ladies? Perticularily for the ottawa area? I also travel to kingston and sometimes the east coast as well (nb, pei, ns and hopefully get too see nfld sometime soon!).

I would love to have a peek at it...

• Like 1

Each area has a warning section that covers bait and switch scams and dangerous encounters. This forum should help to inform and protect both parties. 

Hopefully  this is what you were looking for, not sure if their is a specific forum just for ladies though to post any dangerous encounters.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kitten said:

I have messaged the mods a few times now and have been quite patient, yet no response. I know theyre busy and dont log much i think.

Does anyone know how i can get access for the warning boards for us ladies? Perticularily for the ottawa area? I also travel to kingston and sometimes the east coast as well (nb, pei, ns and hopefully get too see nfld sometime soon!).

Hello Kitten, hope all. Is well. 😘... 

I think your asking about "Verified Independent"? 

Here is the Link For Info... 

https://www.lyla.ch/faq/

xoxo's 💋  

11 hours ago, Kitten said:

I hope all is well and that you have not had any bad experiences. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for responding <3

I have been curious about the verified part as well and got vip to verify me but seems it hasnt reflected over to lyla yet. I will peek at the link in case i have missed anything.

Thankfully no bad experiances, but wouldnt mind a heads up if any are needed.

• Like 1

Totally Understand Kitten... 

Heads Up.. Is Understandable, But..... Any Person That Does Have Access To This.."Verified Independent Access" is Not allowed to Leak Info (per say) ... "Very Private"... 

Until Then Sexy Kitten... 😘.... 

Purrrr😏...... xoxo's 💋

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2019 at 9:57 PM, katie said:

Totally Understand Kitten... 

Heads Up.. Is Understandable, But..... Any Person That Does Have Access To This.."Verified Independent Access" is Not allowed to Leak Info (per say) ... "Very Private"... 

Until Then Sexy Kitten... 😘.... 

Purrrr😏...... xoxo's 💋

Not sure I understand what that means...

Would still love information on this, or perhaps for a mod to at least get in touch or talk to me...

10 hours ago, Kitten said:

Would still love information on this, or perhaps for a mod to at least get in touch or talk to me...

Who have you been in touch with? The cerbmod and Mod_Cat accounts are probably the right ones, these days... Mod is the old mod's account and I don't think he's involved on a day-to-day basis any more.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, Kitten said:

You have to be verified as an SW by somebody else. Just requesting it is not enough. So you need someone else to verify what you are. Then you can be a part of it. So if someone writes a review or another girl (maybe duo partner?) who has seen you doing your job...

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

You have to be verified as an SW by somebody else. Just requesting it is not enough. So you need someone else to verify what you are. Then you can be a part of it. So if someone writes a review or another girl (maybe duo partner?) who has seen you doing your job...

Thank you so much! I have zero info whatsoever and i appreciate you taking the time to share this.

Do the recommendations count, or should I find perticular people to reach out to? 

To clarify i understand, one needs to be verified before having access to the section?

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 10:06 PM, Phaedrus said:

Who have you been in touch with? The cerbmod and Mod_Cat accounts are probably the right ones, these days... Mod is the old mod's account and I don't think he's involved on a day-to-day basis any more.

I will try them as well. Thank you as well for the information!

@Kitten idk for sure. But when I think about it, it would seem that not any old person will do. It has to be someone who is known for what they are. If they are not known, then I'm sure they won't count either. That was what I understood when I was told. When I thought about it, that was the conclusion I came to. It's the same as being validated in these forums. Newbs are suspect. And established profiles are legit. Make sense? 🤞🤭

I can understand that. Its not so much the verified status Im interested, but more the warning section. Either way I appreciate your reply!

Edited by Kitten

3 minutes ago, Kitten said:

I can understand that. Its not so much the verified status Im interested, but more the warning section. Either way I appreciate your reply <3

Hello Kitten 😘

.    I'm sorry you feel like your not getting anywhere. If I could help, I Truely would! 😒.... It may not seem fair.. Idk........ xoxo's 😘

On 4/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, Kitten said:

I can understand that. Its not so much the verified status Im interested, but more the warning section. Either way I appreciate your reply!

You have to be verified before you have access. To be verified someone has to know you are who you say you are. Can't have random guys or girls infiltrating. That kind of defeats the purpose of having access to info that will protect. If anybody can have it, it takes away the protection factor.

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet