Direct Billing?

Betty was the only RMT for billing I believe at 832 and she has left, anyone know if she is still doing massage and where?

Interesting, I made an appointment with them ( for her) last week and when I arrived for my appointment they said she wasn't in yet and was offered an other attendant. I passed and walked out. NOT impressed.

Does anyone know for sure if she is no longer available ?

7 minutes ago, Echo9 said:

Interesting, I made an appointment with them ( for her) last week and when I arrived for my appointment they said she wasn't in yet and was offered an other attendant. I passed and walked out. NOT impressed.

Does anyone know for sure if she is no longer available ?

I did end up going in. Made the appointment for Linda instead. When I got there it was only  Linda and Jenny there.... Btw. Linda is Angela from St. Mary's. She told me that the owner prefers they use different names for each location. Says it avoids confusion. Not sure about that logic... 

Isn't Angela from St Mary's been confirmed as Briana from St Mary's? The different names thing is only so that we see the mediocre girls more than once. And as long as we stay when that's the case they will keep doing it. 

Just now, Blue0012 said:

Isn't Angela from St Mary's been confirmed as Briana from St Mary's? The different names thing is only so that we see the mediocre girls more than once. And as long as we stay when that's the case they will keep doing it. 

Brianna is another girl. Younger than the others. Very busty. Angela used to go by Sasha. She told me why she doesn't anymore. Boss's decision as well 

Its very confusing with those places. I saw Briana as Ashley. Another in the group saw her as Angela. Maybe Angela is just a name they use for 'who ever is available next'.