$150/1hr 👅❤️DT Independent Sensual Hybrid Here To Please & Tease👅❤️ Lunch Specials 🌟

Hi love bugs,
Thank you for you're interest in my ad. I am Kimoraxox I offer MA & SP services here in Ottawa. 

I host with my duo partner Alisonxox at a private and upscale private condo located just minutes from downtown. 

There is also free parking right in front of my place, if you rather be more discreet you could also find parking on the small side streets.

My condo is a smoke free environment, I provide you with your own soap,shampoo,conditioner,deodorant,mouth wash if you have any special requests please don't be shy.

I use a organic unscented massage oil, which is also good for your skin especially with this cold weather.

I am Fetish friendly & disability friendly don't be shy!

received_2281418528810638.jpeg

Contact Me

613-909-5608 text with : Name, Age,Time and Duration prior to reply

[email protected]

Twitter: kimoraxox

https://kimoraxox.com/

Solo Donations 

$140/ 30 minutes ($100 Lunch Special 11am-2pm)

$160/45 minutes 

$180/60 minutes ($150 Lunch Special 11am-2pm)

300/90minutes 

350/120minutes

Duo Donations

$280/ 30 minutes

$320/45 minutes 

$360/60 minutes

IMG_20180316_181557_0_d1450.jpg

I also offer little mini dates, feel free to book a 90 minute session so we can enjoy our time and get to know each other a bit more with a glass of wine

PS I am a big fan of sweets :):) If you are trying to impress me...oh boy chocolates..cakes..cookies.. Is the way to my heart !

Specials 

Lunch Special 100$/hh

150$/1hr

200$/HH Duo

300$/1Hr Duo

Valid from 11am-2pm

This Includes..

-Reverse massage

-Toys (upon request)

- COB

-Multiple release  (upon request)

-Edging

-Shower for two (upon request)

Extras: 

Nuru +50$

Strap-on (pegging) +50$

Rimming +50$ (With dental dam)

Daty +50$ (With dental dam)

For more services , we can discuss it in person for our first time meeting, thank you in advance.

For those who I have had the pleasure of meeting feel free to ask me for my password for my hybrid menu on my website.

As much as I love my job and want to please you, please respect all services offered are SAFE

CySelZZN_d1450.jpg

SCHEDULE

My schedule is always up to date for the month here : https://kimoraxox.com/schedule

Monday : 9am-5pm

Tuesday : 9am-5pm

Wednesday : 9am-5pm

Thursday : 9am-5pm

Friday : 9am-5pm:

Saturday : Off

Sunday: 9-4pm ( please book in advance)