She made a post fairly recently

I have not made contact and wanted to know if anyone has. I was not able to find a reco. Thanks 

Edited by Tamepussy

On 3/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, Sauce17 said:

I have tentative plans to meet her on Sunday. She seems really nice/chill over messaging.

Youre the most adorable human. It was so great to meet you! ♡

I know SarahAlexxx and can say her pics are real. She has a fantastic body and is a sweetheart. Very open minded and easy going. I do not think one can go wrong booking with her.

xoxo

Edited by Janebondage

I will "third" that lol... she must be really popular; she was fully booked when I tried to see her the week before Christmas and the few days leading to New Years. I'm guessing she is booked again, because I haven't even gotten a response this time. How do you guys manage to book before she is completely booked?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crake said:

I will "third" that lol... she must be really popular; she was fully booked when I tried to see her the week before Christmas and the few days leading to New Years. I'm guessing she is booked again, because I haven't even gotten a response this time. How do you guys manage to book before she is completely booked?

I don't think she sees a lot of clients,  so her time books up. (Just a guess). Tricky for those if us who work better with short notice rendezvous but worth trying in her case. At least in my opinion 😉 Had trouble finding a time that worked for both of us for a while but was very happy when it did 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

I don't think she sees a lot of clients,  so her time books up. (Just a guess). Tricky for those if us who work better with short notice rendezvous but worth trying in her case. At least in my opinion 😉 Had trouble finding a time that worked for both of us for a while but was very happy when it did 

Oh, I agree; she is worth trying. I've seen her before, in November, but not since then. I'm not a short notice guy myself. I try to book early to ensure I get booked ("try" being the key word here).

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, GF4Real said:

I second this? Any reviews. She looks like she could be a hit or a miss.

3 hours ago, Crake said:

Oh, I agree; she is worth trying. I've seen her before, in November, but not since then. I'm not a short notice guy myself. I try to book early to ensure I get booked ("try" being the key word here).

🤔 Not saying this is the case but...

She gets back to me within hours. 

If you have seen her before and she is repeatedly not not answering your message on a current number...

She may not be interested in a repeat session. Maybe time to move on. 

Again, not saying that is the case. but something to consider.

• Thanks 2