Danica Dares (BBW) • Black • 7099

A week or two ago I had messaged Danica from LL just to feel her out and see if she was legit.. being that it was LL, I exercised my usual

precaution as most of us do by asking questions, etc. She told me she was going to get a hotel room in about a week and then I had forgot

about it.. (life getting in the way) until a late text on Saturday night from her invited me down to see her. I had to scramble my brain to remember

but once I saw her pic I remembered our conversation.. but before confirming anything, I decided to see if she happened to be a Lyla member

by any chance and once I saw she was, that was the green light for me!

I finally got to try her out  & was very surprised and impressed with the service. Was greeted with a  hug and kiss from the get-go. I don't even

remember the last time I've gotten that type of treatment from an SP so needless to say I was immediately impressed and relaxed. 

We engaged in conversation and she assured me that the clock ticking wasn't even an issue. I was treated to an amazing time that I didn't want

it to end. Probably the most comfortable I've felt being with an SP in a very long time and it was clear that she truly loves what she does.. and I

don't have a doubt in my mind after such an amazing night. What a sweetheart.

Will I be seeing her again? Absolutely! 

Edited by misterdynomite30
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.