Mistress Symone | The Avant-Garde Affair

THE AVANT-GARDE AFFAIR

A vivid fantasy roleplaying encounter exclusively available to the obedient, subservient with experience. Prior training is preferred but not required. Slaves, sissies, and submissives that crave the darkest fantasy with a strict unforgiving Exotic Elite BBW Mistress. $tr1pping a male of its humanity and pathetic excuse for masculinity comes with ease for a woman of my Calibre. Catering exclusively to experienced high profile males with prior training, I only accept the most devout well-mannered slaves for The Avant-Garde. Intelligent, Honorable, Mentally & Emotional Stability are the fundamental pillars that make up the perfect slave. There is something to be said about bringing a male to his knees with a single strike. Hearing a grown adult male utter the words "...you scare me" ignites a fire in me. Dive into the darkest of Devine Debauchery and bath in all the filthy euphoria, a putrid hog like you has earned it.

1kink.thumb.jpg.6b5102c18f8a480a9b1fb71bd96dbb0c.jpg

STRENGTHS & INTERESTS

Emasculation • Verbal Domination • Humiliation • Dehumanization

Smothering • Facesitting • Impact play • Forced Fem • Sissy Training

Bondage • Chastity • Weight play • Body/Goddess Worship • Obedient Male Training

CEI • Cash meets • Financial Domination • Water Sports • Champagne Showers

HARD LIMITS

Brats • Poor Males • Bad Hygiene • Forced Bi • Third Party Involvement • Hard sports

PHILOSOPHY 

What you do, irrelevant.

What you own, insignificant.

Who you know, trivial.

esbdsm12.thumb.jpg.3e4b0223b278069794ff769868d1cdc3.jpg

REAL TIME SESSIONS

Half - $200+

Hour - $300+

VIRTUAL TRAINING

Half Hour - $75

Hour - $100

Via: Text Message My favorite | Kik | Phone | Whatsapp | Skype**

INTRODUCTION

Introductions will be made via text message and will contain the following information:

• Name
  • Title (ie: Sissy, $!ut, Slave, Pig, etc)
  • Interests / Likes
  • Hard Limits

Inquires made that do not contain the above information are perminatley blocked without response. 

(Virtual training requests should be accompanied by a complimentary Amazon Gift Card or EMT Tribute, without prompt.)

TRIBUTE OPTIONS

EMT/ETRANSFER INFORMATION

Email: [email protected]

Password: TheMonarch

~

ELECTRONIC GIFT CARD INFORMATION

Send too: [email protected]

CONTACT

Your first introduction will be your last.

Mistress Symone

(647) 498 - 5315

texts introductions only • phone calls can be scheduled after tribute/gifting

1kink2.thumb.jpg.36a5316f914b89c72ff09376a9d9213e.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Text apps are perminatley blocked without response, no exceptions. Botched introductions and poor text/conversation etiquette are not tolerated and the numbers will be soft blocked until a complimentary $50 tribute or GC is sent to show sincerity for your lack of competence. Mention other women/owners/mistresses at any time in a disgraceful manner and contact will be perminatley terminated, no exceptions. Poor hygiene will result in immediate termination without refund. If you have no previous training or experience in being an obedient male than you hold no value to me and will be rejected.