Monica. 832 Corydon

made the mistake of going back, made a appt, monica is a older lady, made me wait...oh can you come back 1 hr..??  so done with this place and its BS.

Not sure if this Monica is the same person (east indian, bigboobs). She used 1 hand massage, or 3 fingers rather, on me the whole time while she's texting.  Gave me a rushed ES. I never came back and was afraid to return.

dude you must have been mistaking and you were at 641, that's joti formally simi....how she still gets customers is a mystery to me, her famous one handed massage and other hand texting is famous in Wpg for the worst massage ever...yet people still go ?????  

58 minutes ago, kokenne said:

dude you must have been mistaking and you were at 641, that's joti formally simi....how she still gets customers is a mystery to me, her famous one handed massage and other hand texting is famous in Wpg for the worst massage ever...yet people still go ?????  

Ohhh you are right bud, sorry my bad. Its funny to hear that someone had the same experience with that "one hand" massage. lol

2 hours ago, kokenne said:

Simi/Joti is at 649 Corydon, not 641.

3 hours ago, kokenne said:

Does the East Indian lady here not remind anyone of Simi from a few years back? She looks just like her and I would never see her again after the games she has played.

But that being said, I saw an East Indian woman there a few months back and I too thought it was her. To be clear I only saw her in the waiting room I was there to see someone else so only saw her in passing. 

I also heard Simi was an attendant at other places.  I would not want to see her either.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, Luvmachine said:

Does the East Indian lady here not remind anyone of Simi from a few years back? She looks just like her and I would never see her again after the games she has played.

Same for me. But a girl from 649 told me Joti left the place. Boss had a talk with her on Sat. She seems not happy. 

Simi/Joti shouldn’t be allowed to continue to provide a shitty 1 handed massage and hurt the local hobby after the crap she has pulled.

Stupid for me to giving her an hour of my $ and time.

Hopefully this board can save others the time and effort.