Is Heaven in Fredericton a pro? Never see much about her.

well that’s that thanks for the feed back.  I have run into her around town just in a normal environment she seems really hot but always kind out of it. Was curious of her “professional” work. Thanks 

Looking sexy is never an indication of being sexy. That's what is so difficult about being in this hobby. The photos look great but means nothing if the attitude and the ability to connect sucks (no pun intended). 

• Like 6

I had appts booked a few years ago with her....2 times I travelled over 1 hour 2 c her... she was sorry for the 1st time....confirmed my appts with her & then no replies for location etc as we had discussed....:(   :(   shortly after this happen then seen all the reviews on her....stay away as stated....

• Thanks 1

This is my first post.  I met with Heaven in Fredericton about an hour ago.  She was beautiful, clean and respectful.  Before I confirmed my appointment with her I asked about her negative reviews. She was totally upfront that a few years ago she ripped guys off.  For me, I received full service during a 30 min appointment for $140.  I probably won’t be making many more posts but I think she deserves a chance.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Progrock said:

…..

Other members already made the message clear without crossing the line.

This doesn't add anything productive. If you're gonna post those kind of allegations and warnings, do it in the appropriate forum.

First off, Heaven is gorgeous.  An amazing body.  With the exception of the picture "it ain't going to lick itself" all the pics are her. some are recent, some a year or two old and a couple of much older ones. 

How she is as a service provider depends on where she's at with her life.  If she's doing well, you'll have a legit appointment.  Problem is 75% of the time things aren't going well, and it reflects in her attitude, effort, trustworthiness.

She's actually a good person with a good heart when well.  But ........I have to recommend it's not worth the chance cause you'll have no way to know beforehand

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On March 27, 2019 at 1:01 AM, Infrequent said:

This is my first post.  I met with Heaven in Fredericton about an hour ago.  She was beautiful, clean and respectful.  Before I confirmed my appointment with her I asked about her negative reviews. She was totally upfront that a few years ago she ripped guys off.  For me, I received full service during a 30 min appointment for $140.  I probably won’t be making many more posts but I think she deserves a chance.

Infrequent, Your Leaving US Already... "You Joined ..Posted This .. All Under 10 Mins".. ?? 🤔.. .. 

Dont Leave So Soon 😘... 

PS: "Advertising A Ladies Rate Isn't Allowed... Btw ;).... 

image.gif

• Thanks 2

I've met heaven a few times in the past... beautiful girl, great attitude,  and lots of fun... i've never had an issue with her.   I have been nervous to book again tho because of the bad reviews

With such polarizing comments, this thread is neither helpful or informative.

Strong language used on one side and unrealistic praises on the other, I'm surprised this thread wasn't deleted or locked.

There maybe a logical middle ground , but I just don't see it.

I’d say if you’re interested go see her, see what happens, if you don’t like her don’t go back.  But now you have some information on what others have experienced so you can make an informed decision.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zoneman said:

I’d say if you’re interested go see her, see what happens, if you don’t like her don’t go back.  But now you have some information on what others have experienced so you can make an informed decision.

From reading all those comments, I got a serious hard time believing they all met the same woman.

Whatever the truth is, this thread is not giving it. And if it does, it should be relocated to a different forum.

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

From reading all those comments, I got a serious hard time believing they all met the same woman.

Whatever the truth is, this thread is not giving it. And if it does, it should be relocated to a different forum.

I'm certain that we're all talking about the same person. If you're lucky you could have a good time. So role the dice if you want to take a chance on her, just know that it will likely come up snake eyes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vegeta85 said:

I'm certain that we're all talking about the same person. If you're lucky you could have a good time. So role the dice if you want to take a chance on her, just know that it will likely come up snake eyes.

I'm not defending or criticizing her. I'm simply pointing out how some negative comments are more suited for the warning forum while some of the positive are a bit questionable.

From the first comments, there was a clear image on what the subject was all about. After that, some lines were crossed on both sides. This thread served it's purpose and there no point adding more.