Hello folks :)

I've had a request to travel to Bridgewater, was told there is an under served market there.  As I don't know the area that well, I thought I'd run it past you folks! 😄  Figured you'd know if this is true, or just a wishful person wanting me to travel to see just him! 😉  Which is fine, I do travel for one client.  He's certain if I had a spot and advertised, that I'd be busy.

I guess I'm wondering what it's like to work in the smaller areas?  I figured everyone knows everyone else and it would be too risky.  Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciated!

Raquel ❤️

Hey, being from Bridgewater I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. As far as a SP market here, there is none. Not that I could find at least. And I can say that I've read a few articles regarding the bridgewater police stating how they are cracking down on any cases regarding service providers. Just some older newspaper ones, I'm sure all towns got em though. It's a small town and peoples number one hobby here is run their mouth ahah. Word travels fast here. Not saying you wouldn't be busy. I'm sure there are clients here. But hard to be discreet in a town where everyone knows just about everyone haha. So location would be key for you to be discreet if you was to set up shop.I wouldn't see near as much of a problem doing private outcalls though. Cops like to be nosy haha jesus most people around here get nicknames for just being regularly seen around town XD . I'm sure there are others that would state other wise. I don't want to discourage you at all, just throwing out there what i felt needed to be said being from here and all ahha, take care n good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NuckenFutz said:

Hey, being from Bridgewater I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. As far as a SP market here, there is none. Not that I could find at least. And I can say that I've read a few articles regarding the bridgewater police stating how they are cracking down on any cases regarding service providers. Just some older newspaper ones, I'm sure all towns got em though. It's a small town and peoples number one hobby here is run their mouth ahah. Word travels fast here. Not saying you wouldn't be busy. I'm sure there are clients here. But hard to be discreet in a town where everyone knows just about everyone haha. So location would be key for you to be discreet if you was to set up shop.I wouldn't see near as much of a problem doing private outcalls though. Cops like to be nosy haha jesus most people around here get nicknames for just being regularly seen around town XD . I'm sure there are others that would state other wise. I don't want to discourage you at all, just throwing out there what i felt needed to be said being from here and all ahha, take care n good luck!

Thanks Mr Futz! 😄 (love the name)

That is pretty much what I thought.  Too many nosey nellies for it to be safe.  Outcall IS always easier, but not everyone can have someone come see them.  For location I was looking at a few Air BnB possibilities, but those folks may be wise, too.  So best to just think on it and see?

Why thank you. 😛 

Yeah and I am one of those people haha. I would think setting up outside of town would be a better option at least. There are lots of summer spaces that are rented out here, mainly along the river and towards green bay. And a motel down the river too. So many tourists in the area that people get use to seeing different people.But being a customer and not a SP it hard for me to say what your better method of attack would be. but feel free to PM if you had any questions about cretin locations etc. 

• Like 1