what ever happened to all the good sp's

just had two bad experiences to day one with kimmie and the second was with Jessica. both were not the same as their ad's pictures. so I ask what happened to all the good local sp's that worked in thunder bay including the house that brought ladies in town?

Not sure which Jessica you are talking about but the one with the number that ends in (7979) is using fake images and the same goes for Kimmie (4157) who is using pictures of someone from instagram.

Best bet is reverse google search all images on the ad to look for matches.  I found a hit on both ads in about 5 minutes.

Looks like I am going to be waiting for some old faces to resurface with the current state of ads on LL.  Better luck in the future satellite.

• Thanks 1

To answer the question "what happened to the good sp's":

The problem with the smaller town scene is that if you don't hire the legit local providers, it certainly won't attract the touring ones. If you don't hire the touring ones because you are waiting for THAT special provider who matches your checklist (we all have a limited budget, I get that), it certainly won't motivate more touring providers to assume the traveling cost of visiting a small city.  Also, unfortunately, some cities have the reputation to be a bad clientele (time wasters, No show/no calls, etc.). 

In other words, money attracts honey. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, satellite said:

just had two bad experiences to day one with kimmie and the second was with Jessica. both were not the same as their ad's pictures. so I ask what happened to all the good local sp's that worked in thunder bay including the house that brought ladies in town?

Where did you find their numbers? Were their accounts/photos verified? 

Short of this site Leolist is the only option here.  Vipfavours used to be good and then not so much.  Then they cleaned it up and now no one advertises for our city there???