Any body try this Sara yet?

Likely Sara/Sandra from Broadway. Using the same name and stock image as her K-site ad. Plenty of info on here for her just search Sara, Princess Sara or Sandra. Same girl that used to be at 832 and Ruby's. 

10 hours ago, Ryan6262 said:

I tried Berylyn from Broadway. Very good massage... good teasing... and a very good ending...

She's no longer at Broadway. Gone solo. She has an ad on LL

32 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

Who is solo Berlyn or Sara?

Never heard of Berlyn.

Berlyn is solo. She was only at Broadway a short time 

Her last LL ad was calling out someone she refers to as a thief. Exposes his phone number. So don't piss her off boys. 

I reached out to her because I  was curious and browsing around, but didn't end up setting up an appointment.  Exchanged maybe 3-5 texts about basic info (availability, location, rates) within a 10 minute window.  The next two days in a row I received texts from her randomly saying that she had openings now if I was available.  So also be careful if your one who needs to block numbers

50 minutes ago, djdarko said:

I reached out to her because I  was curious and browsing around, but didn't end up setting up an appointment.  Exchanged maybe 3-5 texts about basic info (availability, location, rates) within a 10 minute window.  The next two days in a row I received texts from her randomly saying that she had openings now if I was available.  So also be careful if your one who needs to block numbers

Just to add to your comment that is her personality she will continue to say hi now that you texted her block her if you will but she means no harm in anyway...I see your new so do some research on her also...cheers

• Like 1

I booked an appointment with Sara 6 weeks ago, and am still getting texts from her, asking if I want a massage, semi stalker

31 minutes ago, Scorpio13 said:

I booked an appointment with Sara 6 weeks ago, and am still getting texts from her, asking if I want a massage, semi stalker

Just politely ask her to stop she will...far from a stalker it's how she works her business

On 5/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Card66 said:

Really/..why my favourites keeps disappearing? Does anyone be kind enough to inbox me her new location? Problem is I am not comfortable to go into any apartment... you don’t know what is waiting for you there..I might try her if I could find berlyn... she was great last time...cheers

1 hour ago, Ryan6262 said:

Really/..why my favourites keeps disappearing? Does anyone be kind enough to inbox me her new location? Problem is I am not comfortable to go into any apartment... you don’t know what is waiting for you there..I might try her if I could find berlyn... she was great last time...cheers

You just quoted why do all your favorites keep disappearing???? You have no posts on any MPs??? So start sharing!!!

28 minutes ago, spontanious said:

You just quoted why do all your favorites keep disappearing???? You have no posts on any MPs??? So start sharing!!!

I am pretty sure you have read my controversial “curly hair at 832 notredame “. She was my fav. But gone with out any traces. One of the other staff said she is in mat leave...not sure...

Are you guys sure the Berlyn on Leolist is the same girl as worked with Sara over on Broadway? She has a picture on her ad today which I didn't see last time that doesn't look like Broadway type talent to me. I never saw her over on Broadway so can't say for certain. 

9 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Are you guys sure the Berlyn on Leolist is the same girl as worked with Sara over on Broadway? She has a picture on her ad today which I didn't see last time that doesn't look like Broadway type talent to me. I never saw her over on Broadway so can't say for certain. 

That's her in her ad on LL. I saw her once at Broadway. Don't think she's been in the business long. 

On 5/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Card66 said:

She is back in broadway..she confirmed she is there rt now...and an ad in LL saying the same...

29 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

Berlyn or Sara ?

Sorry... it is berlyn...I know the caption is only talking about Sara. But since they work together at the same place we thought to discuss under Sara s topic would be ok..🤔

Whose face is in the ad picture? .... Berlyn or Sara?

Edited by DwayneR