Would anyone be willing to commit to seeing Anna Bella

Would of the spinner loving hobbyists want to see Anna Bella (formally known as Kayla) from Ble-list.com if she visited?  Body language has pretty much given up on Halifax as I assume they couldn't make it work down here, but the never did send Anna Bella. I've always wanted to see her.  I think if enough ppl showed an interest they may be willing to send her!  As such, if anyone is interested, please PM.  I few years ago, this same strategy managed to get Vanessa Rivera in Halifax.  She was divine!!!

See link 1 (website) and link 2 (with stats) !  Cheers

http://www.ble-list.com/index.php?page=detail&noportefolio=186

12 hours ago, good-date said:

Would of the spinner loving hobbyists want to see Anna Bella (formally known as Kayla) from Ble-list.com if she visited?  Body language has pretty much given up on Halifax as I assume they couldn't make it work down here, but the never did send Anna Bella. I've always wanted to see her.  I think if enough ppl showed an interest they may be willing to send her!  As such, if anyone is interested, please PM.  I few years ago, this same strategy managed to get Vanessa Rivera in Halifax.  She was divine!!!

Is this a "New Hobby", Advertising for a "SP".... 

Mmmm.... 🤔.. 

xoxo's 😘

• Like 2

12 hours ago, katie said:

Is this a "New Hobby", Advertising for a "SP".... 

Mmmm.... 🤔.. 

xoxo's 😘

Sometimes when you want something, you have to make it happen! 🙂

Edited by good-date
forgot to ad smiley face!

12 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

Is this for real. Seriously

The attempt is real as to whether or not it comes to fruition remains to be seen.  The first time Vanessa Rivera Came to Halifax was do to this exact same kind of post.  She was with an agency then.  The agency was contacted and made aware of the post and the amount of interest it had generated, and voilà.  

However, this sort of post usually puts a few members off.  Perhaps the worry is that it will attract attention thereby detracting from local business.  But other than the fact that I am not a provider or an agency, I'm not sure how it is any more threatening than the visiting courtesan ads in the "Schedules & Announcements" Section or the Reco's of both local and non local ladies in the "recommendation" section.

And I am not advertising for this SP, I'm asking a simple question "if this lady visited, would you commit to seeing her?"

• Like 1

On March 31, 2019 at 12:40 PM, good-date said:

7 minutes ago, good-date said:

The attempt is real as to whether or not it comes to fruition remains to be seen.  The first time Vanessa Rivera Came to Halifax was do to this exact same kind of post.  She was with an agency then.  The agency was contacted and made aware of the post and the amount of interest it had generated, and voilà.  

However, this sort of post usually puts a few members off.  Perhaps the worry is that it will attract attention thereby detracting from local business.  But other than the fact that I am not a provider or an agency, I'm not sure how it is any more threatening than the visiting courtesan ads in the "Schedules & Announcements" Section or the Reco's of both local and non local ladies in the "recommendation" section.

And I am not advertising for this SP, I'm asking a simple question "if this lady visited, would you commit to seeing her?"

Really... Very Interesting, and Nice Try!! 😉..... No Matter on "How you Look At It".. or "Your Reasoning Behind It"... It's "Still a Form of Advertising for an SP ... Agency ... Whichever"!! 

""Detracting From Local Business"" (You Say)

"" And No You Are Correct... Your Not A Provider or An Agency""??

""But PM For Your Interest"" ??

Exactly!! 

VOILA... Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day 😘  

xoxo's 💋

What he's proposing is not a new idea here and I don't believe breaks any rules. Here is one example from a few years back in which a member was able to successfully convince Body Language to send a particular lady here. (They had pretty much stopped sending ladies here at that point due to lack of demand).

I know there were other similar attempts as well, this was just the first one I could find. 

He's simply hoping to establish demand for a particular lady in order to convince the agency that it would be worth their while to send her here. Many agencies are reluctant to do so as the market here is limited. If he can present a commitment from a certain number of hobbiests, they may consider it. (It's worked in the past anyway)

It shouldn't be interpreted as an ad for the lady or the agency either as they have nothing to do with the post. Just a textbook example of consumer driven demand model.

Good luck gooddate. She looks hot!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lookingfor said:

Good luck gooddate hope you get what YOU want .

Honestly, I'm not quite sure I understand the point you're making. Clearly it is someone HE wants to see. He wouldn't have started the post it if he didn't. What's wrong with that? Either he finds some like-minded takers or he doesn't. So far 3 have agreed with him and committed. 

I was simply pointing out that this type of idea is not unheard of here and truthfully, this is the first time I've ever seen a negative response to it. I have to admit that I find it a bit surprising. This agency sends ladies here anyway. Why not put in a request if there is someone you'd like them to send? 

5 hours ago, good-date said:

Is there a big push to only see local girls? 

I thought variety was the spice of life?????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 4/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, Lookingfor said:

I got nothing against you gooddate but it sounds like you are looking out for the one and only YOU. I was given a slap in the ass by mod because I put a recommendation for the same person 2 times in a row. 

After a multitude of meetings capped off with an hour of Ashley from Yourfrenchlady, I finally had a chance to check in.  

First, I’d like to apologize to you Katie as it’s clear that you have taken issue with my post.  

Honestly, I read your comment a couple of times now and I’m not sure if you’re: 

a) offended, or

b) think I’m an agency posing as a Client!   

As a fair bit of ppl know me here through PM’s, discussions and otherwise, we can toss (b)

if (a).....

I would have to believe most reasonable people feel, unless you’re a hall monitor, that things like j-walking or almost coming to a complete stop at a stop sign are the sorts of rules that when broken are not offensive or ill intended in anyway. I happen to feel that my post, if it did break the rules, is sort of like rolling through a stop sign.  I have to believe most people have never followed someone home to point out that they have rolled through a stop sign, but you did find it nesecary to write a passive aggressive reply that opened with; “Really”, “very interesting” and  “nice try”.  

So what’s really bothering you?  My perspective as to whether or not rules were broken was just that...a perspective, not a “Nice Try” on my part! There was no trying in that regard at all!    The only thing I’m trying to do is experience Anna Bella!

I don’t think your comment was inspired simply because you felt I broke the rules.  I’ll give you more credit than that!!!   So what’s really going on?  Because if I’m missing something I’d like to know.  I really don’t enjoy causing problems for people, so teach me...I’ll remain open and receptive!

Good-date 😘

Ok, Lookingfor!!

...Umm....”sounds like you are looking out for one and only YOU.”  ???

You’re so very clever!  Can’t pull the wool over your eyes!!  

Seriously, man!  You read like you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar!  

“I got nothing against you good date but I know you stole those cookies.”  😂

I never took you for a “White Night” Looking for but, (yes that’s a thing) charging to the rescue (not that anybody needed rescuing) at the expense of a fellow hobbyist over a well intended post kinda makes you ones. Your post does conveniently follow Katie’s.  Maybe you were hoping for that  ❤️ love heart vindication.  I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Ok really gonna try and be serious now...

First of all, when did I say that I wasn’t looking out for me? Maybe I should capitalize that “ME” like you did “YOU” in your moment of EURIKA!!!...

oh yeah trying to be serious....

Of course I’m looking out for me!!! 

-Good-date really wants to see Anna Bella🤤

-Good-Date doesn’t want to pay to fly Anna-Bella down for the weekend.

-So Good-Date is proposing a co-op by reaching out to like minded hobbyists to gauge interest.  

Oh...what a scam!!!!   Seriously dude!

If you ever went to a contact bar in Montreal with me, you’ll figure out pretty quick I go after what I want..   Entertainer after entertainer “want a dance? Want a dance? Want a dance? 

Me, No thanks, no thanks, no thanks!    I could be there for a couple hours watching as my friends come and go with one and then another.  But then, I see her across the bar and through the crowd.  So here we are, most of the ladies working, flirting, inviting, trying to make their money.  Most of the guys going with the first or second one that stops by the table.

And then there is me....making a B-line through the crowd to the one and only.  A tap on the shoulder, a turn and a smile. 

Maybe sometime I’ll tell you how myself and a lovely lady working in “Downtown Bar”  Montreal  broke all the rules in the contact booth one night.   I can say she visited me at my hotel later that evening (no money exchanged).   She retreated to the bathroom on her arrival then reappear freashly showered in my hotel robe.  Head slightly down with her eyes looking up at me she smiled.  And with with robe slipping off her shoulders to the floor around her feet she said “I really needed this!” And ....the rest I’ll leave to you to fill in as you desire.  

You didn’t catch me with my hand in the cookie jar because you can’t get caught if you’re not hiding anything.  

Good-date likes cookies and Good-date is thinking Anna Bella has great ?uc!in  cookies!!!

Point being...two things:

1.) Now you know a little bit about me. 

and...

2.) Don’t be a white night!  

Edited by good-date

On 4/1/2019 at 3:48 PM, Mikeyboy said:

What he's proposing is not a new idea here and I don't believe breaks any rules. Here is one example from a few years back in which a member was able to successfully convince Body Language to send a particular lady here. (They had pretty much stopped sending ladies here at that point due to lack of demand).

I know there were other similar attempts as well, this was just the first one I could find. 

He's simply hoping to establish demand for a particular lady in order to convince the agency that it would be worth their while to send her here. Many agencies are reluctant to do so as the market here is limited. If he can present a commitment from a certain number of hobbiests, they may consider it. (It's worked in the past anyway)

It shouldn't be interpreted as an ad for the lady or the agency either as they have nothing to do with the post. Just a textbook example of consumer driven demand model.

Good luck gooddate. She looks hot!

Yeah..Samuri posted that..I know him personally😉!!!

Edited by good-date

On 4/1/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mikeyboy said:

Honestly, I'm not quite sure I understand the point you're making. Clearly it is someone HE wants to see. He wouldn't have started the post it if he didn't. What's wrong with that? Either he finds some like-minded takers or he doesn't. So far 3 have agreed with him and committed. 

I was simply pointing out that this type of idea is not unheard of here and truthfully, this is the first time I've ever seen a negative response to it. I have to admit that I find it a bit surprising. This agency sends ladies here anyway. Why not put in a request if there is someone you'd like them to send? 

When the same type of post came out about Vanessa Rivera it got some nagative flack from a couple local ladies and the MOD ended up deleting the whole string, but it didn’t matter, the agency responded and the goal was achieved!   Vanessa Rivera visited Halifax.   I have to say...

I think she was the most beautiful woman I could have ever imagined being with!   I really couldn’t believe it!    I saw her twice over the week she was here.

3 hours ago, good-date said:

Yeah..Samuri posted that..I know him personally😉!!!

I knew him more as Splitz here but tell him Mikey says hello.  His contributions are missed.  😉

On 4/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jessica Rain said:

Is there a big push to only see local girls? 

I thought variety was the spice of life?????

Thank you Jessica Rain, I agree with you 100%, variety is the spice of life!!

I love local girls but it's a small city, and my range of preferences is limited, my options are further reduced.  I do enjoy regulars, a few I miss dearly, non currently, but it sure is nice seeing someone amazing for the first time!!  

I'm like a kid but all the Candy stores are West of here..at least the really big Candy Stores that you get dizzy in because there is so many options!  

There used to be a lot more ladies traveling though here a few years ago.  MFG (closed), Book Her Now (around for a short while then closed), Body Language (Still sends now and then but always the same 1 or 2 people), Garden of Eden (been a couple years at least) used to send ladies.  Yourfrenchlady.com has been remains the most consistant other than VIPOTG. 

Then there was the independants. 

Destinyxu used to work for ble-list.com then went independent.  I was a regular.  She was just incredible. 

Manuella Cruz who also worked for Ble-list.com and also went independent.  I was a regular and shw was also amazing. And it was over a number of years.  I'm not sure what changed.  Perhaps it wasn't Financially feasible! 

Carley Chase was independant.  She was my first real girlfriend experience...my mind blown...poof!!

• Thanks 1

I looked at the link for Anna Bella and she is very tempting. I would like to see her but I do not have the luxury of committing unless it works into my current schedule at the time, which changes daily, so one never knows!!! She is a very lovely lady and has a lot of attractions for me.

• Like 1

Have 11 that said they would commit to seeing Annabella already.  8 committed via PM and 3 here in this string!!

On April 1, 2019 at 3:29 PM, Lookingfor said:

I got nothing against you gooddate but it sounds like you are looking out for the one and only YOU. I was given a slap in the ass by mod because I put a recommendation for the same person 2 times in a row. 

Us Both 😉

On April 2, 2019 at 4:51 PM, good-date said:

I never took you for a “White Night” Looking for but, (yes that’s a thing) charging to the rescue (not that anybody needed rescuing) at the expense of a fellow hobbyist over a well intended post kinda makes you ones. Your post does conveniently follow Katie’s.  Maybe you were hoping for that  ❤️ love heart vindication.  I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Well Lookingfor, I guess your "My White Knight" 😏(I kinda like that.. Mmm) lol...😘.. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'.. Enjoyment of ❤️ !! ☺️.. 

"good-date", Loved Your Story 😉.. Quite Lengthy 😴...but Nice .. 

Although, You can be quite the Smarty Pants ahh 😘.... 

xoxo's 💋

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, katie said:

Us Both 😉

Well Lookingfor, I guess your "My White Knight" 😏(I kinda like that.. Mmm) lol...😘.. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'.. Enjoyment of ❤️ !! ☺️.. 

"good-date", Loved Your Story 😉.. Quite Lengthy 😴...but Nice .. 

Although, You can be quite the Smarty Pants ahh 😘.... 

xoxo's 💋

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I like you Katie, you seem like a fantastic lady with a great sense of humor! 

And I love the cookie monster reference 🙂