Would anyone be willing to commit to seeing Anna Bella

23 minutes ago, good-date said:

I like you Katie, you seem like a fantastic lady with a great sense of humor! 

And I love the cookie monster reference 🙂

Mmm, do I sense a bit of Sarcasm 🤔... Lol.. 

Actually, I am a "Fantastic Lady" Having a Great Sense of "Ha Ha"! 😉..... One Would Need a Sense of HaHa... being in this kind of Hobby. 

There's All Kinds of Different Personalities Out there and, Having a Sense Of HaHa... Surely Helps 😏.... 

PS: (Yes, He is cute, isn't he.... Couldn't find one, with a Cookie Jar) :)... 

Hope your having a great day ... 😘

1 hour ago, katie said:

Mmm, do I sense a bit of Sarcasm 🤔... Lol.. 

Actually, I am a "Fantastic Lady" Having a Great Sense of "Ha Ha"! 😉..... One Would Need a Sense of HaHa... being in this kind of Hobby. 

There's All Kinds of Different Personalities Out there and, Having a Sense Of HaHa... Surely Helps 😏.... 

PS: (Yes, He is cute, isn't he.... Couldn't find one, with a Cookie Jar) :)... 

Hope your having a great day ... 😘

After my long message I could understand why you might have questioned that, but nope..not being sarcastic! 🙂

And yes, how can you not love the Cookie Monster...MMMMM COOOOKIIIIEEESSSSSS!!!!

7 hours ago, good-date said:

After my long message I could understand why you might have questioned that, but nope..not being sarcastic! 🙂

And yes, how can you not love the Cookie Monster...MMMMM COOOOKIIIIEEESSSSSS!!!!

image.gif

On 4/1/2019 at 12:52 PM, good-date said:

The attempt is real as to whether or not it comes to fruition remains to be seen.  The first time Vanessa Rivera Came to Halifax was do to this exact same kind of post.  She was with an agency then.  The agency was contacted and made aware of the post and the amount of interest it had generated, and voilà.  

However, this sort of post usually puts a few members off.  Perhaps the worry is that it will attract attention thereby detracting from local business.  But other than the fact that I am not a provider or an agency, I'm not sure how it is any more threatening than the visiting courtesan ads in the "Schedules & Announcements" Section or the Reco's of both local and non local ladies in the "recommendation" section.

And I am not advertising for this SP, I'm asking a simple question "if this lady visited, would you commit to seeing her?"

Why don't you take one for the team and see her?

5 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

Why don't you take one for the team and see her?

Ummm, I think you missed the point.  There is a number of us, myself included, who’d see her in a heart beat if she wasn’t based out of Ottawa!  

The point is to se if there would be enough demand to make a visit to Halifax worth her while. 

As for taking one for the team a saw Sara and also Kayla from LL this week. And I also saw Ashley from Body language this week as well.   Im a trail blazer!!  😉

if anyone one is interested in knowing about any of  these  3 ladies please feel free to pm for details. 😊

3 hours ago, good-date said:

Ummm, I think you missed the point.  There is a number of us, myself included, who’d see her in a heart beat if she wasn’t based out of Ottawa!  

The point is to se if there would be enough demand to make a visit to Halifax worth her while. 

As for taking one for the team a saw Sara and also Kayla from LL this week. And I also saw Ashley from Body language this week as well.   Im a trail blazer!!  😉

if anyone one is interested in knowing about any of  these  3 ladies please feel free to pm for details. 😊

Sorry, just noticed I said Kayla...I meant to write  Kaylee!

You PMd me good date so I'll respond but here. I have nothing against seeing traveling providers and have seen several over the years but now largely try to stick with locals where I can become a regular. Theres just so many local independent ladies I've never felt short of choices. Good luck though with your endeavors.

6 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

You PMd me good date so I'll respond but here. I have nothing against seeing traveling providers and have seen several over the years but now largely try to stick with locals where I can become a regular. Theres just so many local independent ladies I've never felt short of choices. Good luck though with your endeavors.

Thanks for getting back