Touring to New Brunswick, need traveling information from locals

Hi all!

I'm starting to plan my trip to New Brunswick for June and I am hoping to get some info from locals. I will see the Bay of Fundy, during high and low tide. I will stay and work in Fredericton, Saint John, and Moncton. I'm open to staying elsewhere as well. I will be leaving New Brunswick to PEI from Moncton. 

I have reward points with Delta/Marriot chain hotels so that is where I will most likely stay unless there are better hotels. 

I would also like to see whales, but I will be traveling to New Foundland as well so I can catch some there I think.

If there is something I should be seeing in any of those cities or places outside of them, attractions that are can't misses, etc. please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

Jess

Delta Saint John is a key card only for elevators for room access...you would have 2 meet the clients & proceed 2 the elevator...Hilton is better & located  same area...Delta Moncton key card after 9 pm  Sounds like a fun trip for you & also for us :P 

11 minutes ago, letsplay_57 said:

Delta Saint John is a key card only for elevators for room access...you would have 2 meet the clients & proceed 2 the elevator...Hilton is better & located  same area...Delta Moncton key card after 9 pm  Sounds like a fun trip for you & also for us 😛 

Well, that is good to know! I was told that Delta may not be the best via PM as well. Thank you!

• Like 1

i'd go to St. Martins to really enjoy the tides. about a 45 min drive out of town but if that  is not a prob then it's worth it to go at low tide. and yes, avoid Delta. Hilton or Canada's Choice hotel is better. 

• Like 1

You should check out the Acadian Village for an authentic 1755 French settler experience and enjoy the North Shore of New Brunswick and the finest lobster from the cold waters of the deeps of the Bay of Chaleur. Which coincidentally has the warmest sandy beaches north of the Carolinas...

A bit of history - the French Acadians were deported by the English and scattered to the four corners of the world including Louisiana where they are now called Cajuns. Check out Longfellow's poem “Evangeline” about her and her lover Gabriel who were separated and cast away on different ships...

http://villagehistoriqueacadien.com/en

I would highly recommend driving the Cabot trail if you go to cape Breton. It is a wonderful scenic drive. While in Newfoundland I would recommend spending some time in gros morning park...it is the Cabot trail on steroids...lol.

while in moncton you should spend at least an hour with me to plan the rest of your trip ...wink wink