Sign in to follow this  

JJ • White • LL

I've seen JJ several times before, and I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed her until now. It seems like the service gets better each time, as she gets to know what you like. She's also really tiny; you would be hard pressed to find someone smaller in Halifax.

Her pictures don't really do her justice; she looks stunning in person. She can also hold a conversation, if you're interested in that. She's pretty open to fetishes, just not extreme stuff like incest roleplay and defecating. Ask if she's interested in what you're looking for, and she'll probably do it if it's not that gross or taboo.

On top of that, JJ has one of the most competitive rates on Leolist. It's hard to go wrong with JJ.

• Like 2

I'm pretty late writing this, but better late than never.  I seen JJ a month or so ago and it was a treat.  JJ is a sexy sweetheart who loves to talk and very open.  She is stunning, really petite with a great smile and personality.  She is 100% safe, and really makes you feel comfortable when your with her.  BTW her tattoos are amazing, definitely glad to see her!!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this