They are getting new girls all the time.doesnt mean the service is better.

On their website they advertised as having a spa and pool. Its a small store front arrangement and nothing fancy

They provide good massages, been there I think 4 times. Different people all the time, very professional. No ES. 

Went here this afternoon. I tried texting the Ad from Kijiji with a vague info and picture of Chinese model. They gave their address, i knew right away it was this place when I googled map it. Since its been a while I decided to go as they usually have good massage. I was surprise that instead of Chinese, they have young black girls(late 20s to early 30s. One has good english and the other one had a solid accent maybe fresh out from the boat. The later did the massage, hands were a little rough but tried teasing (similar to Linda from Ness’ stomach flat tickle from behind). Left happy but wont repeat.

Interesting 🤔 Can you tell me which ad is for their place now? Can’t seem to find which one it is. I might be willing to give them another visit

Thought I’d give this place one more try too. I only saw the one lady, she was black. Massage wasn’t too bad. I did end up leaving happy, but not a repeat for me as well

Saw "Bella" or "Bula" the other day...East Indian lady, mid to late 30's I would guess.  Light massage, no teasing, did not leave too happy....

Def would like to know which lady it was the Mr Nuno saw....the black lady that at least made an attempt at teasing

sorry, may bad for not asking the name. I don't think there is anyone worth seeing at this place at this point if you are looking to be happy (pun intended)

they've been using different schemes to attract customers.

I actually had a text conversation with the guy about two weeks ago. First he was like '25 girls? Where'd you here that?' I responded 'Kijiji'. His response was 'We have a lot of girls that work on call'. I was like 'yeah, suuuuure you do'. 

• Like 1