Anyone see Monica from VIPOTG

Any info on Monica from VIPOTG last week   You can PM me if you like. Age estimate, how pretty and how slender is what I’m looking for

Bad news: she's already moved on.

Good news: Haruko is back! Spring also has good reviews.

Not bad news for me! She’s in Halifax and that’s where I live! Have you seen her(Monica) ? I hope Haruko comes to Halifax!

Anyone who sees Haruko this time around if you can make a note as to whether she's still a smoker? Saw her once two years ago and would love to see her again but not if she's still smoking cigarettes. The smell and taste of them just took me completely out of it. But her reputation is great so I'd love to give it another go. Let me know if you notice anything on her breath or taste. 

Monica wasn't really my type so I didn't book. Reviews on P@RB indicate that she's par for the course for VIP. Not a standout, but not bad either.

I saw Monica she wasn't bad, pretty fun to be honest. I saw her twice actually, id repeat for sure if she comes back. But im waiting for haru she was amazing