She told me yesterday she was waiting for the pictures to be approved. Not sure the process on that. Cheers

um.. unrelated to this topic... but... whos this SavannahSol lady? Her profile picture looks very pretty and charming. wish I can meet her.

• Like 1

I know Rylie personally. She’s a sweet girl. Spinner type. Can’t speak for her services or quality  as we’ve never discussed it. But she is pretty. I’d bang her lol  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, thdrlqkr said:

um.. unrelated to this topic... but... whos this SavannahSol lady? Her profile picture looks very pretty and charming. wish I can meet her.

She certainly is.  🙂

24 minutes ago, SavannahSol said:

...I’d bang her lol...

Now that's hot! 😉

I feel sorry for any local hobbyist who has not had the pleasure of Savannah’s company. She is hot, beautiful and skilled. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone had recent contact with Ryliee?  I've tried to contact her twice but unfortunately didn't receive a response.  

I’m so glad that rylieerose has returned. I had a couple of incredible experiences with her. She makes you feel very comfortable and can talk about just anything, she is very well versed. She definitely has the best butt, I’ve seen in a long time. The whole time with her was great, and I will definitely be contacting her again! 

On 4/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, thdrlqkr said:

She is a gem, and very beautiful.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:19 PM, thdrlqkr said:

texted SavannahSol to ask a question but never got a response back. 

If I’m busy and it’s been a few hours I don’t respond for discretion purposes. Also introducing yourself, telling me who you are what your looking for, and a tenitive date, when is a good time to respond, will always get a response within your hours of desired communication.

I don’t respond too simple messages, such as. “Hey” “available” “where are you located” because to this date I have never have a date come from these types of communications. 

If text doesn’t work for you I also have email [email protected]