Lorena - YourFrenchLady

I think she has been here before, but I can’t see any info Posted locally 

Looks great and is advertised well!  

Will be interested to hear if she exceeds expectations!  

I likely will not get a chance to visit her and am hoping that yFL ends up being a group that can be counted on for accuracy, as we encounter so many bait n switch photos, services, etc.

I've seen 3 yfl's and am already booked with the 4th lady Lorena French tomorrow when she arrives. This agency is highly recommended. Quick replys, on time punctual and accurate details. I have not been disappointed. 

Edited by Grimmace

Nice - how was your visit?

Ad and communications were clear and accurate?  I am sure Lorena herself was a great encounter, but love to hear how it went!

Edited by Guest

Yes all was great. The agency she works for is amazing. Always punctual and ads are very accurate. This was my fourth girl in each and everyone was amazing. I would repeat with every one of them.

I met with Lorena twice during her visit and I would definitely recommend her and plan to repeat if she visits again. Great looks and personality and very reasonable rates. 

Edited by Butterknife22

that's good to hear!
I've seen 3 of them, and had planned to try and visit Lorena when she was to come to town, but she was rescheduled into Ottawa, before joining us here this week.  I actually had the scheduling issue with YFL in the previous visits, as well as some inconsistencies in communication which YFL offered to try and offer some restitution - which was a first for me, from a Service!! 

Had a favourite friend of mine show up so likely won't get to see her, but she does look great, and is a really nice person to spend time with!!

Hope other locals experiences with YFL and the ladies, and share positive thoughts!

I'm sure most are looking to hear an opinion other than mine!

Edited by Guest