Had fun at Angie’s in Moncton tonight.  

Contact dances with 2 of the 3 ladies I had any interest in having a contact dance from.  Was a good crowed, about 15-20 ladies to about 20-25 customers (some lady customers which was cool)!

One of the ladies I was attracted to was a very pretty mulatto.  Slender, early 20’s and fit!  

She had the most amazing boobs!  Natural, between an A and B cup.  They were super perky with taught skin like porceline and pert responsive little nipples. 🔥🔥🔥.  After just one song in the contact booth with her grinding her sexy bum into my swollen self while my hands thoughtfully and eagerly explored her breasts, I asked her, “how much to  ?uck you?  She said, “We can later at my place If you want, but I charge a lot”. I asked “how much”.  She said “$1000.00.”

just wasn’t in the mood to drop a K tonight!!!

but 🤤🤤🔥🔥😍😍 had a great time!!

• Like 2

Second night at Angie's I met a little spinner, A cup, about 5'-0" in her early 20's.  She said she was 87Lbs which seemed accurate.  She is going to university, won't say where, don't want to say too much.  But I spent 100 on her in contact dances Saturday afternoon.  We had some real chemistry and hit it off pretty well.  We even broke a few rules in the back room, not too many but enough to make it that much more hot.  Turns out that we are in the same province fairly often.  I asked her if she wanted to get together sometime and she gave me her number.  I went back that evening and spent another 100 on her.  I asked her if she got my text and she recited it too me.  It was nice to know that she actually gave me her real number.  We agreed to have dinner in the next couple months.:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by good-date
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, good-date said:

Second night at Angie's I met a little spinner, A cup, about 5'-0" in her early 20's.  She said she was 87Lbs which seemed accurate.  She is going to university, won't say where, don't want to say too much.  But I spent 100 on her in contact dances Saturday afternoon.  We had some real chemistry and hit it off pretty well.  We even broke a few rules in the back room, not too many but enough to make it that much more hot.  Turns out that we are in the same province fairly often.  I asked her if she wanted to get together sometime and she gave me her number.  I went back that evening and spent another 100 on her.  I asked her if she got my text and she recited it too me.  It was nice to know that she actually gave me her real number.  We agreed to have dinner in the next couple months.:classic_rolleyes:

From the description  sounds like your type lol. Congrats and good luck with that.  Sounds like a treat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1