Freya Woods • Black • LL • 9618

I have seen Freya several times over the past year and I’m overdue to share a well deserved review. 

Freya lives in a nice apartment in the Brittania area and there are no difficulties finding parking.  Her large apartment is bright and airy. She has one room with a massage table and another bedroom for GFE sessions. If you choose full service you can alway start on the massage table and finish in the bedroom or you can go straight to the bedroom if you prefer.

Every time Freya greets me at the door, my heart skips a beat as she is strikingly beautiful, from her pretty face and long hair to her incredible curves. Freya looks great in her ad and her pics are accurate but nothing prepares me for when I see her in person. The very first time we met, Freya was a bit reserved but it did not take long for us to build a lasting connection.

The last time I saw her, Freya was wearing a fishnet outfit with a satin top. I could not peel my eyes off of her. We are at a stage now where we are exploring different aspects of our sensuality. This time I asked for some tease and denial and Freya was happy to oblige. This is where I am restrained (optional) and my body is fair game to her and she can do as she pleases. Freya really knows how to bring my senses to a whole new level. In the end, Freya finally lets me free so I can enjoy that wonderful body of hers which results in an explosive ending followed by some relaxing cuddling and chatting.

Freya is a wonderful person, both mind and body, and I plan on seeing Freya regularly as she meets everything I look for in a great GFE session.

Edited by Antoine
  • Like 2

Freya is a smart beautiful sensual woman. Booking was easy and  she accommodated my short notice request. Her pictures do not do her justice, she is even more stunning in person. Her rmt style massage got me all loosened up for the rest of my day. Easy to find location with ample parking. I will definitely be going back for another visit. 

Edited by defensedave

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.