Miss Alexxx • White

I have recently started to take part in this hobby, and it's been amazing the last few months! My specific tastes tend to lean towards the dom/sub fetish enviornment, and i've had some amazing encounters (I reviewed Msmanada a while back -- like everyone else I had an amazing time! Her and I have been trying to find a time this last week or so to revisit!)

This review is for Miss Alexxx though, who is quite new to us here in Halifax  -- and we are lucky to have her! I've seen her twice so far (and I am going to see her again today!) and both times so far have been fantastic. She is easily found within Halifax, she is very, very attractive (if you like petite women with fantastic body art/piecings she is absolutely your type!) and important for me...she knows how to use all her 'tools'!

I won't go into detail, but regardless if you're looking for a vanilla encounter, a d/s like I tend to lean towards, or just a really chill person to smoke some weed with...Miss Alexxx is awesome. If you're a member of the fetlife community it's likely you've already spent a fair amount of time drooling over her photos anyways!

I am sure i'll regret this ad when I can't find time to book her, because she is absolutely a repeat encounter!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I decided to meet this exceptional young lady on the recommendation of a friend and I'm really glad that I did. I had a wonderful time with her. She's super easy going and laid back. She's easy to talk to and willing to talk about just about anything. She's just ...well chill.

Looks wise, her pics are accurate. She is very attractive, with a tight little body and with beautiful artwork and piercings. She really seemed to enjoy the encounter as well. 

She's definitely not a clock watcher. Again just not her style. She seemed to enjoy just sitting around and chatting afterwords. 

She is also quite into the fetish scene. I won't make the mistake again of referring to her tastes 'exotic', as she felt that implied they were somehow not that common. 😉 My tastes are a bit simpler, and she is quite adaptable as far as that goes as well. She was very willing to let me guide the encounter. I learned so much just talking to her though. She doesn't just talk the talk, she lives it. I found the whole encounter so interesting in that regard. Her collection of toys alone is just astounding.

As I said, I really enjoyed her company and I look forward to seeing her again. Whether you're looking for a more traditional style encounter or something a bit more "exhilarating", she's worth meeting. Feel free to pm with any questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I will echo Mikey's comments.  I spent some time with her this afternoon, and I'm still smiling.  She's hot, totally laid back, and gorgeous.  She's a total sweetheart, and really seemed to enjoy herself as well.  

If anyone is looking to explore fetish/kink, I think she'd be a great teacher.  We didn't go there, but if I do decide to explore that side of things, she'd be my first stop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to chime in and echo the other reviews. I’m pretty vanilla so can’t comment on her kinkier talents but it was a relaxed, wonderful, all safe, true GFE. She’s very pretty with a slim, busty body to enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And now my two cents as well..

Saw her today and had one of the top experiences in the few years I have been hobbying. Setup was painless, she is great to text with and playful in her texts as we got closer to the appointment.

Very tiny and way cuter than her pics. Details of our date I won’t share too much but was a true GFE and left me weak for hours. Was totally drained in more ways than one. Not a clock watcher and I felt comfortable in every aspect of the date from the first minute to the last. Great conversations both before and after the fun bits. Well I think the conversation was great after but I can’t be sure since my mind was blown.

Definite repeat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met with Miss Alexxx earlier this week, and it was a fantastic experience. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, chill, and absolutely stunning. She's drop dead gorgeous, if you've seen her pics on Fetlife, they don't do her justice. We talked for a while, chatted about some of kinks I'm interested in, and she was very interested in different kinks and helping me explore them. 

I definitely plan on becoming a repeat visitor. If you're going to see her, be prepared to get addicted and want to see her every week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Met with Miss Alexx last Saturday,  and from the first text to the booking of the appointment was easy. I was still a little nervous meeting her but when she opened the......wow!   Those eyes drew me right in.  She put me at total ease and made me feel comfortable.  It felt like we could talk for hours and just about anything.  She is a true gfe in every aspect.  I will definitely be repeating and hoping to see her regularly.  Make sure if you have a chance to see Miss Alexx....you do!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have seen Miss Alexxx now three times and my experience was unreal all 3 times.

So much fun to spend time with her. Can’t say more than what has already been said except it’s actually better than what’s been said when you get to live it.

ML

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’ll add to this very positive thread. 

I saw SarahAlexx last week and had a terrific time with her. Very easy to contact via text and location is very accessible. She recently changed her rates but that didn’t deter me, as she looked to be worth every penny. She was and more! She is petite but super sexy. We had a great time chatting and our playtime was just headspinning. I’m more into GFE than kink and she was perfectly accommodating. I’ll definitely be back to see her again the next time I am in the city. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And now my “Miss Alexxx” count is up again...she is so amazing to spend time with. Saw her a few more times since my last reco and I have run out of things to say about her but she has not run out of new ways to make me lose my mind.

She is getting more fantastic as we learn more about each other.

Go see her you will not be disappointed. Super sexy, Super Chill, very real and real hot!!!

So

Much

Fun!!!!

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't partake often in this hobby, because I generally look for something that I hadn't found, a feeling of a connection.  

That all changed with her.  I've seen her twice.  And both times she gave me exactly what I was hoping for, and I didn't even have to spell it out.   She seems to be quite empathic and while I'm sure that in reality I'd never be the kind of person she would be attracted to, while we were together, she made me feel that I was.  I know I'm lame, but she always said " no, you're adorable"

I'll miss her, and that connection that I felt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I know I was the last one to add to this thread when she announced she was taking a break. So I guess it's only fitting that I resurrect this thread now that she's back.

I've seen this amazing young woman a number of times now, and I can honestly say I've never met anyone quite like her, inside or outside of this industry.  

She provides an experience like no other that I've met.  Getting to know more about her, her public persona and over time her real personality just makes me like her even more.

She's exceptionally beautiful.  She is smart and funny and enjoys to talk and get to know her clients.  She builds a connection with people who want to build a connection with her.  And for me, this only works if I have a connection with someone.  

I'm a pretty simple guy, and she provides an amazing experience to someone like me, and will definitely tailor an experience that matches whatever you happen to be looking for.

I consider Halifax lucky to have someone like this here. And even more so, I consider myself lucky for knowing her.  I hope that we continue our relationship for a long time.

Edited by OldandNerdy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met with SarahAlexxx.  All I can say is, "Mind Blown".   The bar has been set to a new level.  I'm not even going to try to explain the encounter, because any worded explanation wouldn't do it justice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I  echo everything that was said above about the incredible Miss Alexxx. I had the pleasure of her company one morning a few weeks ago after a couple of days of intense meetings in the city. I can’t say enough about my time with her, except to say I still have a smile on my face.  She is definitely one of the GFE Gems of the Halifax area. 

Thank you Alexxx. I hope to see you again soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been wanting to meet with Sarah for some time. I first seen pictures of her on another website and was instantly attracted, however, thought that it might be one of the too good to be trues. Some time went by and lo and behold she posted on here. That's when I realized she is for real. 

I finally got to meet her the other day, been smiling since. She was easy to talk to and perfect to me in every way. Her eyes are stunning. I'm so glad I made the time to meet with her. I only wish I had more time to spend with her the other day. I'm planning to see her again, for sure :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What can I say that hasn't already been said about such a wonderful human being? Sarah is intelligent, beautiful, sweet, sexy, giving, passionate...mostly, she is intoxicating. I would also describe her as enchanting - she deftly led me into her world of sexual freedom and bliss that I just wasn't expecting.

The time I spent with her was like an out of body experience - she is that special. When I left her, I literally had to take a moment to re-adjust mentally and emotionally back to the real world.

If you haven't had the opportunity to see her yet, and if you desire a true gfe like I do, then I highly recommend you find your way into Sarah's world... 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I can't really say much more than what's been said already but here goes.

I visited Sarah on the weekend, and again this evening lol.

I dont normally do repeat visits that close together but yeah, she's that good.

The one hour session this weekend wasn't quite enough, needed to see her again so I booked 90m today. Worth every minute.

She greeted me at the door both times in casual attire which I like. Feels more natural to me. I knew from her description she was small, but was still kind of surprised at how small she was (in a good way). I'm a fairly small guy myself so I'm used to seeing SPs my size or bigger. It's was a nice change lol.

She is super chill, easy to talk to, and funny. I literally could spend the entire time just hanging and chatting

I'm vanilla af when it comes to my own desires, so I can't speak from a kink perspective, however, if you're looking for a GFE, Sarah excels at it. Extremely passionate. Reminded me of being with my first gf.

10/10 would meet again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know I've already posted in this thread a couple of times, but I just visited Sarah again and felt she deserved a bump back up.

If you have seen her recent profile update with the photo in the satin robe, let me tell you, the photo, while amazing doesn't hold a candle to seeing her absolute glory in person.  I was taken aback when I walked in and I'm not sure if she noticed but I actually had to stop talking for a moment while greeting her because I was left speechless by how spectacular she looked.  

Not that Sarah needs to rely solely on her looks, the conversation we have is always great, relaxing, and absolutely feels like seeing someone very special to me after a time away.  

Each time I see her, she just becomes more endearing.  This most recent visit will be one that I'll never forget.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just saw Sarah today, and “they should’ve sent a poet”, cause I’m at a loss for words. 

She’s incredibly tiny, probably smaller than you think. She’s incredibly beautiful, and smiles genuinely. Her personality honestly captivates you and it’s very easy to get lost in conversation. 

She has this way of making you feel immediately at ease, with a sort of familiarity that lingers. She’s a fascinating individual, and very open. 

If you met her in another circumstance, she’s the kind of person you’d love to be friends with, cause they’re just so interesting and easy to talk to. 

She’s also incredibly talented in areas aside from conversation. 

Definitely will repeat, as this was a wonderful experience overall. 

I can’t wait to see her again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The board is a little quiet so maybe a great time to catch up on a reco or 2 from meetings past.   This local provider deserves a bump back to the 1st page, for sure. After a few past trips, there is no doubt that Sarah Alexxx is a real keeper.  Super easy to talk to, great smile (always, no seriously, for the full session!!), and what remains unsaid is just something to behold in person.  She definitely has something in her repertoire to please all comers!  >>> see what I did there ?   Clean, safe, and well appointed incall.  Just can't go wrong and highly recommend !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fully agree with all the comments and reviews ! she is super nice, and clearly loves her job. I am going to write a full review but for now I will say it was a 10/10 experience from the minute I walked through the door till I left.

• Thanks 1

I seen Miss Alexxx for the first time not to long ago and for my first time with a companion I have to say what the hell have I been missing! She was very easy to talk to from the beginning from booking the appointment to while I was there. I felt very nervous when I first arrived to her very cozy home. But as soon as she opened the door the nerves slowly went away. She is very friendly , super nice, and beyond gorgeous. Let me tell you her pictures do not do her justice. After I arrived we talked for a bit and I left so comfortable with her and you can tell right away she loves what she does. Her talent is amazing as well so if your looking for one of the best times you can imagine and enjoy a girl with piercings and tattoos with a really good personality and I Recommend her 100% she is a perfect score from me. I know this will not be the only time I see her.

Edited by SageObey
  • Thanks 2

I had the privilege of visiting with Miss Alexxx a couple of weeks ago. I am new to this so took my time before deciding to visit her.

I automatically felt very comfortable even though I was very nervous prior to meeting her. She is just very sweet and easy to talk to. Miss Alexxx made me feel good during the entire time. She comes across as being a really awesome person to hang out with.

She is very pretty and have amazing personality.

As far as the rest of the experience goes, it met all my expectations and I plan on returning soon. Not sure what else to say about it, I have zero complaints about her. I think if you treat her with respect she will treat you very well in return, but that probably goes for everyone here. 💗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.