Miss Alexxx • White

So...I fiiiinally got to see Sarah again and even though I already knew I was in for a treat, she still managed to take me well past my expectations! I can't say enough good things about her and of course I am already looking forward to the next time. If you haven't seen her yet, I can't see how you can go wrong with Sarah, unless you aren't into a warm, genuine, intelligent, beautiful, breathtakingly sensual woman who will be all about you the entire time you get to spend wirh her. Thank you Miss Alexxx!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't think of anyone I'd recommend more than @SarahAlexxx. We met for the first time recently and I'm truly addicted. Her smile, her demeanour, her body...everything about her just gets my heart pumping. And let me tell you, she is so incredibly sexy. I think what draws me to her the most, however is how caring she is. When we're together she puts me first. I'm usually a giver myself, but when I'm with her I just let anything happen because I know she'll leave me fulfilled. Do yourself a favour and book a session with Sarah. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Edited by Ninja83
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2020 at 1:40 PM, SarahAlexxx said:

Thanks so much for all your love. ♡ Without you guys, I'd literally be nothing but a pretty face. Now I'm a successful pretty face. xox 

Hey now, you were never just a pretty face, not with that angelic  booty 😇🍑

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2020 at 1:40 PM, SarahAlexxx said:

Thanks so much for all your love. ♡ Without you guys, I'd literally be nothing but a pretty face. Now I'm a successful pretty face. xox 

You’re so much more than just a pretty face ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been drooling over @SarahAlexxx photos on both Lyla and her social media profile for some time now. I am fairly new to being regular in this hobby and finally gathered courage and contacted her. I was very nervous when u saw her in person, she is like 2000 feet out of my league! Very pretty face and perfect body. She is also a very easy person to talk to and she makes you feel comfortable. I was the center of her attention whole time I was there. Definitely be repeating again. Thank you Sarah. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Couldn’t agree more. While it has been a couple months since I’ve visited, a visit to @SarahAlexxx, puts a smile on my face for days. When the cross-border rules open up, a visit to her will be one of my first trips to NS. On a scale 1 to 10, she is an 11.

-cbs

Maybe even a 15... it’s been a long time since I’ve seen her. Too long. But not so long that I’ve forgotten how amazing she is not only as a provider but as a person. She says she’s an empath and that comes through in spades. In a world so messed up in so many ways it’s really good to be listened to, cared for and understood. I thing that is the reason that her other .. umm skills ... seems so amazing.. because she genuinely connects.

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the opportunity to visit Sarah, and I have to echo the sentiments made here by others.

She describes herself as a "bundle of chaos" with "fiery green eyes"...classic case of under promising and over delivering, because her description, as well as her pictures, don't really prepare you for meeting her in person. Truly a breathtaking beauty, and much more than just another pretty face.

She described her incall as cozy and chaotic...I can definitely agree on the cozy part. Overall, it was an incredible experience, and she is definitely an empath, knowing the exact things to say to put me at ease and to provide true excitement.

An exceptional young lady, and a definite repeat visit. She deserves all the success, and I'll expand upon the previous ratings to say 20/10.

I have had the great privilege to visit Sarah again since my first visit. I don't have a great deal to add here, but i would be remiss if i didn't make one appropriate comment: From Sarah's ad:

"I want to make you feel special, appreciated, and fulfilled. From cuddles and laughs, to toe curling sensations, I will work with you to create our perfect dynamic."

This is far from just a line.The time I have spent with Sarah has made me feel very special, and renewed. Conversation with her is just as fulfilling as any other aspect of the date, and i can honestly say that she is one of the most genuine humans I have ever had the good fortune to meet.

If you have the opportunity to meet this extraordinary young lady, treat her well, she deserves it.

• Thanks 3

I saw Sarah twice in the past (admittingly at her old location). Pardon the cliche, but she is breathtaking. I was immediately enthralled. 

She certainly makes you the centre of attention. All services are safe and will quickly put you at ease. Very good times were had which ended with a large smile on my face for the entire drive home. 

Oh, and if you do happen to finish up before the time is up you can still stop and chat. She does not rush you out the door.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

I've recently been able to reconnect with Sarah - covid has put a total wrench into life so it was a while since I last saw her. For any of you who haven't met her yet, or anyone still sitting on the fence - what are you waiting for? Communication is smooth and professional. Her incall is private, clean and cozy - parking is not a problem. Sarah is exceptionally warm, welcoming and genuine, as smart as she is funny, lovely inside and out, oh soooo sexy and makes sure you are the only person that matters when you are with her. Thanks Sarah for always making me feel special and for putting a little bounce in my step every time i see you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's been almost a year since I shared anything about moments I spend with Sarah with everyone here in Lyla so I figured this is a good time as any. I see Sarah occasionally, not as often I'd like, but when I can. I enjoy our conversations more and more these days. She has a variety of interests and ideas and is a wonderful listener - she indulges me as I share snippets of my life and the way I look at the world. Sort of intellectual foreplay I guess. I have become more and more comfortable around her and always leave her feeling like I just had a real experience. I suspect that is what she strives for and genuinely wants you to feel great throughout your time with her and well, for me, that feeling always stays with me well after I leave. Sarah, for those of you who haven't yet had the joy of meeting, is beautiful, smart, sexy, full of passion and is lots of naughty fun. For those who take the time to respect her screening wishes, the reward is more than worth the effort. She always treats me like a king. She is full of intense sexual energy and easily adjusts to my rythym, wants and needs. In all the times I have visited her, I have never gotten the sense she is tracking time - she always seems more interested in giving and pleasing to notice.

Edited by fun4rob
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got to meet Sarah for the first time earlier this week for an incredibly fun duo with Cheeky Charlie which I still find myself day dreaming about as I type🤤

I'd been following her Twitter and watched some of her video content before requesting the meet but upon arrival I was still floored by how stunning she looks in person. I loved her sense of humor and she was just as amazingly skilled and sensual as Charlie so I definitely want to spend time with her again when possible.

I won't go into further details but I'll just say that none of my preconceived fantasies about the date prepared me and the GFE I had requested was almost more than I could handle. If you do see these ladies together make sure you're well rested and fueled up😅 

• Thanks 1

I had another opportunity to visit Sarah today. It's been a while since I saw her so the anticipation of seeing her again was exciting because I already know how wonderful she is. For those of you who have not met her yet, or maybe you are on the fence...do yourself a favour and make time to visit her. I always leave her asking myself the same question, "Why on earth did I wait so long?" Thank you Sarah, you made what was already a good week into a great one for me!!

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.