Bad sign for leolist?

The payment for posting ads has changed on leolist. This happened a few times before backpages got shut down. I am hoping that this isn't a bad sign 🤔

To avoid infinitely repeating ourselves on the matter, the topic has been adressed on those two threads:

It’s actually stupid... I’m atm using another site.

mega personals.com (can post for free)

I got a “wallet” and such and it’s legit such a hassle and I’m still trying to figure out how to load money to it... instead of going all the way downtown to bitcoin machine.

They (leolist) are accepting flexepin which is easily purchased at stores in Halifax (check their site for locations) and can be purchased online too via PayPal and credit card. Check into it, lot simpler than cryptocurrency if your not familiar with the ins and outs of it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Geekygirl902 said:

To be honest Leolist isn’t worth the money.. or the headache. Looking for a new posting site. 

Are you on vip favours? 

Massage republic

Night away

Tryst.link. ( a new discovery that seems very promising. ) 

I also suggest making a twitter account. 

• Thanks 1

Hello all.

My questions are for ladies using Leoslist: 

I stopped to us them few months of that because there were no ROI at all in Montreal. 

I am curious now to know where it has been good (apart BC that I know it was great) if you don't mind to say your city.  

8 minutes ago, Maria Divina said:

Hello all.

My questions are for ladies using Leoslist: 

I stopped to us them few months of that because there were no ROI at all in Montreal. 

I am curious now to know where it has been good (apart BC that I know it was great) if you don't mind to say your city.  

Moncton And Fredericton. 

Is the main source...but now today after seeing this price hike, and after 2 hours i bumped, i was 27 down the list. I have to bump min 3 times a day to stay remotely visible. 

32.00 euro =54.00 CAD today. 

For 10 bumps! 

Would last me 2.5 days hahaha. 

I will be dropping LL very soon. I dont care of they made it "easier" its still in Euro, its still price GOUGING! 

Capture+_2019-04-12-16-40-56.png

Thank you Sophia for your response. 

I am wondering where it could have worked, and if everybody was paying with not that much ROI at the end. Last year when I came to Maritimes, it wasn't really working well, but to say the truth, I was already mostly all pre-booked. 

The beauty of this, is our dearest clientèle is going to follow us wherever we will be, because well, "we got what interest them" 😉

I hope all SW will be ok at the end during the changes that are coming. ❤️

• Thanks 1

I'm Sorry, To Be So Blunt.. In saying this..... "LeoList Is Just Plain Bull Shit Now"!!!! 😡

Because The High Traffic/Demand.. They're Robbing Us Blind! 😬 .. But.. Until Some find Alternate Sites, and Not having to worry too much on "Making Our Quota" .. a Person would be almost stuck using LL .. (I'm sorry but this whole Leolist Thing is just Bull Shit)

"If They Are Going to Shut Down, I Do Wish They Would Just Do It.. And get it over with" 

Yep.. I'm Dam Fed Up! 😬

How much bandwidth do they need a month? It strikes me as not allot and therefore it should be easy to replicate their services for not much money. Didn't they just pop up when Backpages went down to replicate them? Someone can do the same with LL.