A new post to have something new to read ..

Hey guys , 

Since it’s not so much happening on Lyla lately I thought that starting a new conversation might give us the opportunity to make this place alive again ... 

So let’s talk .. 

What’s your favorite part of the session ?

-Massage 

-Bodyslide 

-Finish 

-shower 

-Conversation 

-Other (Mention and give some details 😉

If you are a provider , feel free to tell us what’s your favorite part as well .. 

My favorite part is my sensual game because I fully take control and I get to explore my client’s body .. I like to tease and to see how my client enjoy it .. It turns me on .. Hihi 😜 

• Like 1

When I receive a bodyslide on my back face to face, I love to wrap my arms and legs around a fit oiled body and hug her hard to watch her struggle a bit in a playful way.

You are a owl ? 

If you can get a bodyslide on your back face to face , you have awesome skills to turn your head that far ... Personally, if I am performing a bodyslide on someone’s back and suddenly realize that we are face to face , I’d jump out of the table in panic.... Lolll ! 

Makes me think of the movie exorcise.. So creepy !!! Jesus ! 

Must be a language barrier... 😉 

Edited by Alisonxox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alisonxox said:

You are a owl ? 

If you can get a bodyslide on your back face to face , you have awesome skills to turn your head that far ... 

Must be a language barrier... 😉 

Meant me on my back and you on top of me facing each other. 

Maybe I could have phrased it a bit better the first time.😉

Much better visual lollll ! 

Omfg you made me laugh... 

This was a very interesting way to visualize the situation 😂

I like everything about a massage session. Conversation is important, I prefer getting body slides, but some don't do it.

Also I like to joke around, have a few laughs. It makes the session a lot more fun. 

But like most people, the finish tops it all!!!!

• Like 1

I really enjoy having a sexy lady standing naked with me in the shower and soaping each other up, my hands rubbing below her breasts, in between her butt cheeks, her neck(I love necks and shoulders), her arms.  Don't forget she has to rub me back, I really enjoy having my pecs touched with full open hands feeling the center of her palms on my hard nipples.  Just having both her hands grasping my ass in an embrace while she kisses my adam's apple.  I'm writing this and getting great memories of a great massage date.

I also like when we lay down on the massage table and get a dirty conversation going with light touching on my/her arms and legs, playing in my hair or me in hers, admiring her body while we are touching each other.   At this point it's either I offer my special massage to her and she turns over.  I make sure I find the sore parts of her body mainly shoulders and lower back(ladies need back rub too guys)(they also work hard like all of us do).   For the ladies that were fortunate enough to get my specialty, the dream wave(after this you fall asleep) but not for too long.

Or I turn over and let her remove the kinks on my back and let her work her magic on me.  Of course my favorite part is when I flip over and I can see her entire body all oiled up and ready to go for the finish before going back in the shower or have the finish in the shower.

I'm both an exhibitionist and a voyeur so I don't mind showing off my body but I think I prefer seeing hers.  I really enjoy watching her get dressed after we are dry.  Watching her put back that lingerie she came in with, slipping those panties back on slowly, if she needs I can help with her bra, fitting it on her, making sure it sits well on her firm breasts, pumping them up holding them firmly.

Wow...I need a massage soon!

• Like 1

Bodyslide would be high on my list then conversation .  I've been meaning to book an appointment with you.  Must do soon

• Like 1

I prefer the intimate conversation, physical contact, not so much body slide or the finish;

Its the connection-mental and physical that make the session special.

• Like 2

To me, the entire experience with chemistry is the best. I love when I feel the chemistry. The moment we start to communicate creates the connection and the connection will make the experience great. So when I'm with the provider, if we did connect at first, I will usually enjoy the entire experience. 

With time, I realized that when I had minimal interaction with the provider before meeting her the first time, chemistry seems to be missing a bit during the session.

• Like 2

I actually dont love bodyslides when I'm on my stomach. When I'm on my back it's better. I often enjoy the way some of the Asian mp's get up on the table and use their knees, etc..

The best part is when you're on your back and the lady massages all around your cock (maybe grazing it a bit) but not going right for it.  I find it takes away from the experience if I flip and she goes straight for the finish...I like the tease. Just because a cock is hard and dripping doesn't mean it wants to blow right away...prolonging is great.

When I was an MP, my female clients usually enjoyed this part the most.

Being led into the shower by way of having my semi tugged is one of my faves.  Very playful!  Semi gets upgraded from that point on. 

• Like 1