**Stolen pictures**

16 minutes ago, zoneman said:

Shouldn’t this then be in the warnings forum?

Why bother? It would flood the forum with pointless fake pics most can easily see though.

The warning forum should be for dangerous and fraudulent activities. If people can't do a simple reverse look up, that's their problem.

6 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Why bother? It would flood the forum with pointless fake pics most can easily see though.

The warning forum should be for dangerous and fraudulent activities. If people can't do a simple reverse look up, that's their problem.

I'm Sorry but, I Disagree! 😘.. The "Warning Section" is For "Switch & Bait" (Fake Pics). 

Yes, It May Flood The "Forum" But... There Is Lots Of "BS Out There". All the BS Won't Stop Either, All We Can Do Is Keep "Warning Everyone" By Using That Section. 

Not Everyone Knows How To Do A "Reverse Look up With Pics". We Were All New At One Time.. and We Learned or Was Taught... 😉.. 

My Thoughts Anyways 

.     xoxo's 💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, katie said:

I'm Sorry but, I Disagree! 😘.. The "Warning Section" is For "Switch & Bait" (Fake Pics). 

Yes, It May Flood The "Forum" But... There Is Lots Of "BS Out There". All the BS Won't Stop Either, All We Can Do Is Keep "Warning Everyone" By Using That Section. 

Not Everyone Knows How To Do A "Reverse Look up With Pics". We Were All New At One Time.. and We Learned or Was Taught... 😉.. 

My Thoughts Anyways 

.     xoxo's 💋

The "Bait and Switch" should be more serious than fake pics.

Posting a warning about it is fine. But by the time the warning is published, the ad is already gone and the person behind it already created another one with other fake pics. It's an endless cycle that overshadows far more serious situation where people are beaten up, robbed or potentially exposed to serious health risks.

Thanks for the info on this.  I have been checking the listings in the maritimes as I will be doing business there.  It is quite confusing with these fake ads, and I need the utmost discretion. 

And I'll check the warning section too, thx Katie.

• Like 2

There a sudden rush of all kinds of Bot ads appearing. I am hardly see any of our locals. Local lady ads are sinking further and further down faster. Hard to say what's stolen pics vs bots at this point. Some bots are obvious tho. 

Do everyone a favour and start utilizing other sites. Because I doubt that real touring and local ladies are going to be using LL with the ridiculously high ad rates. Some are already raising rates just cover ad cost. 

Not meaning to speak for everyone, But I personally wont be spending 54.00 every 2 days to compete with bot ads. 

Ohhh And welcome to the Maritime and to lyla furlong24☺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

There a sudden rush of all kinds of Bot ads appearing. I am hardly see any of our locals. Local lady ads are sinking further and further down faster. Hard to say what's stolen pics vs bots at this point. Some bots are obvious tho. 

The bot problem was always there and simply migrated from a website to another. Since BP went belly-up and CL dropped the adult sections, LL became the target of choice. Ever dating websites like POF are now inundated with fake profiles.

Reasons more to be vigilant, do some homework and to support local talents.

Have a nice weekend.

This one has been advertising as fr Quebec and "in town" a few times but the ad name escapes me. I'm glad I opened this thread because  she was at the top of my list to see!!