Ripped off 3 times in a row...getting discouraged

So a couple weeks back, I contact an SP. I tell her what I'm looking for, and understanding "ymmv", explain what I like. She says "no problem". I get there, we start  and she states clearly that she does not do what I'm looking for. When I ask for my money back she says no. I cut my losses and leave.

Last week I contact a different SP...I specify what I'm into. She assures me she is into this and we book. I ask her again when I arrive and she says ok. 2 minutes in, she says no to everything.  I ask for my money back, she gives me part of it back.

Today, I contact a third sp...I ask her if she allows what I'm looking for...she says yes. When I arrive I ask again "I understand ymmv...are you ok with everything I specified in the texts", and I outline them. We get on the bed and she says no to the very first thing. I ask for my money back. Within a minute, theres a guy on the phone threatening me if I dont leave. Again, I cut my losses and get the f out of there. 

I'm not even asking for any "weird" stuff.

I'm starting to get more than a little pissed off with this city and it's unprofessional sp's.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but I seem to understand that most of the negotiation about services are made by texts. When time to talk specifics I always prefer to do on the phone and avoid written communications that are often handled by middle persons. And when I meet, I make sure this is the lady I spoke to on the phone before opening my wallet. Also, when in doubt, take the minimal in term of session and if things are positive see if you can turn it into a longer session or plan something more for the next time. 

2 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

😉 you know what time it is!  😊

Not sure I follow you.

I find that low, I know that you are a long time member of Cerb/Lyla and that you must have met many different ladies throughout the years.  You more then likely found them on LL(just a guess)?  Was there a description of the options available?  I feel for you 500 Pound Gorilla because I have been in that situation myself more then once too.  I have met some ladies through LL before and have posted a recommendation for them as well.   I don't want to sound like a broken record but just by reading the reco's on here you should find a lady that will suit your needs?  I'm ready to help if you need some, let us know here what you are looking for in a sp and maybe as a group we can find you your perfect fit.  I also offer my help if you want to send me a PM and give me a description of the service you are looking for.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Just now, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

sorry. Just another way of saying you know what's up. You are not fooled. You are aware. You (could be) right.

It's simply that I started seeing SP's in the early 90's. At the time, most of the communication was done via managers and more than often the goal was to push girls they had on hand and not what was requested. So when the communication is entirely in writing, I take all of it with a grain of salt.

Nothing better than a female voice. But one should still remain cautious.

I guess that's the bad part. I have been around awhile. As some of you know, I was a provider myself. I feel like the past year or so has seen a huge decline in the quality of service in Ottawa.  We seem to be flooded with "middle men", and I can only assume this means some of these ladies are in less than favorable situations. 

I also find that this board does not offer much in the way of variety lately. Nothing against the lovely ladies here, but the numbers are small and variety is lacking (for those of us that enjoy variety as opposed to finding the ine gem).

Beyond that, options are limited and seemingly becoming more risky and less reliable. 

It's a sad state.

Not sure if your into curvy mature ladies, but would adore a crack at bringing some justice back to the ladies of ottawa... would love to hear what your into 😘

• Like 1

I've become silent most time and rarely I post/mention things.

I know what you mean 500lb Gorilla, I am in Western Canada most of the time (mainly Prairies), very rarely for work I am in GTA - Montreal area.

My suggestion is either the same as NotchJohnson, or could ask the kind SP 'Kitten' above, or look onto TERB (sister sites of PERB, MERB) also CAFreviews help as well.

*shrugs* hope it relaxes you a bit.... if not how about pizza? (I like pizza...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

A lot of people find it's a good idea to stick to the local ladies, the ones who are advertising weekly and are keen to build a good clientele and keep their reputations as strong and solid. Try them for now and maybe avoid the newbies and unknowns for a while.

• Like 1

I’m sorry that some girls are acting this way and ruining it for the nice ones. This is the perfect example of why we need to get reviews. It’s very common in the west part of the country. Two things are bothering me a bit though. 1. In Ottawa I only got a fee reviews cause most guys don’t rely on that. They opened sections for the east now but it has not picked up yet over here as much as over there. I often have to convince guys here that I’m well reputated and they have nothing to worry about. Takes a lot of time and I feel like it’s almost my first time everytime and I need to prove myself. 2. A lot of guys don’t bother leaving reviews. Not that I ask for them but many don’t seem to realize that it’s crucial for our business. A girl without reviews is gonna have a hard time to book. Also, reviews are

100% legit. You can’t make yourself a fake review cause it’s all verified. I usually don’t even know they plan to give me one so it’s a total surprise. It really helped me get started. One last thing, not sure if the rule apply here also but the laws protect the girl, I know in Alberta men are illegals when they ask for rates an all. Girls are legal so the money we get are considered donations. We don’t have to give it back since it’s a gift. Not tryin to give bad ideas here.. also it could put you in danger to ask to get it back.. From now on, just make sure you give it and leave to avoid serious problems. Don’t forget to write the girls reviews 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2