😘❤️Coming To Saint John This Week❤️(April.15th,16th,17th,18th)❤️Until Then Gentlemen xoxo's❤️😘

Gentlemen/Lovers, 😘

Coming To Vistit Saint John on.. April.15th,16th,17th,and 18th.. 

🌟It's Been A While Gentlemen, I Can't Wait To Visit 🌟 😘 

❣**Text Is Prefered Method Of Contact**❣

❣**Permission To Respond Back Is Needed (For Your Discretion)**❣

❣**Private Numbers Will Be Ingnored**❣

❣**Showers Available For Your Convenience**❣

❣**Accommodating Most Fetishes**❣

❣**Please, Don't Ask "Explicit** Details On What Will Happen With Our Time Spent Together (Will Not Answer)**❣

❣Donations Are Non-Negotiable❣   

Welcome, My Name Is Katie....(AKA Country Girl Katie)... Your (Part-Time)Service Provider/Companion. 

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I'm A Down To Earth,Easy Going Gal,That Enjoys Meeting New People. Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle/Cuddle,And Converse With My Special Friends,Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship,Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent.Providing A Disrcrete,Clean,Safe,Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends,Expect The Same In Return.Cleanliness/Discretion Always Highly Assured. Catering To Respectful Gentlemen.

🌟**IMPORTANT** For Your Discretion**🌟

**If I'm Unable To Respond Back To You (Approx 30 mins) I Will Not Unless You Give Me Permission (Your Not Being Ignored). Please, Say "Respond Back" Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason)

🌟((506)871-8869🌟

🌟[email protected]🌟

Thank-You In Advance, Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 💋

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1