Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi...curious if anyone has booked a massage with Aubrey from Kijijj.  Wondering if she provides a good massage.  Feel free to PM me if you like. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I contacted her a number of times but could never get an appointment lined up. She was pleasant to msg with but she always needed to book days ahead or I'd have to come super late night. Just bad luck I think, I'd enjoy hearing your experience. I don't do massage much but get in the mood sometimes.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on Aubrey? I heard she does uncovered massages but unsure about extras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She does offer a fully nude massage, however, it is at a premium price, and would not allow any extras beyond that.  YMMV.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jbloomer said:

She does offer a fully nude massage, however, it is at a premium price, and would not allow any extras beyond that.  YMMV.

You mean her fully nude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

You mean her fully nude?

Yes, she herself will go fully nude for a premium.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any recent experiences? I saw her and had an uncovered massage but she was clothed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to see her again. I was nude, she was clothed. I will say her massage skills have improved quite a bit from when I first saw her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

No happy endings though?

No. I don’t think it’s on the menu. I think she’s just a happy hippy chick that is comfortable with nature.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bornafire said:

No. I don’t think it’s on the menu. I think she’s just a happy hippy chick that is comfortable with nature.

Cool, that's in line with what I've heard. Nothing wrong with that if that's what shes up for. I suspect she must get pressured for more a lot though, lol.

 

It's a shame Halifax doesn't have more happy ending massage choices. I know there's full service providers that offer massage but I'd love more choice for providers who are all about a first class massage with just that little extra available. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

Cool, that's in line with what I've heard. Nothing wrong with that if that's what shes up for. I suspect she must get pressured for more a lot though, lol.

 

It's a shame Halifax doesn't have more happy ending massage choices. I know there's full service providers that offer massage but I'd love more choice for providers who are all about a first class massage with just that little extra available. 

I hear ya. We're the only major city on the planet that doesn't have real AMPs. Maybe that's why I travel so much. Wish the rule makers weren't so fucking puritan around here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bornafire said:

I hear ya. We're the only major city on the planet that doesn't have real AMPs. Maybe that's why I travel so much. Wish the rule makers weren't so fucking puritan around here. 

 I know right? I go to some little po dunk town in midwest USA and theres like 2 Asian massage places open to 2am.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish she'd offer more services but I respect her choices. Have tried to book with her to see what the experience is like but she cancelled and I haven't rebooked yet. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the link to her ad?

Edited by Redlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×