Hi...curious if anyone has booked a massage with Aubrey from Kijijj.  Wondering if she provides a good massage.  Feel free to PM me if you like. Thank you.

I contacted her a number of times but could never get an appointment lined up. She was pleasant to msg with but she always needed to book days ahead or I'd have to come super late night. Just bad luck I think, I'd enjoy hearing your experience. I don't do massage much but get in the mood sometimes.

• Thanks 2

She does offer a fully nude massage, however, it is at a premium price, and would not allow any extras beyond that.  YMMV.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, jbloomer said:

She does offer a fully nude massage, however, it is at a premium price, and would not allow any extras beyond that.  YMMV.

You mean her fully nude?

I went to see her again. I was nude, she was clothed. I will say her massage skills have improved quite a bit from when I first saw her. 

12 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

No happy endings though?

No. I don’t think it’s on the menu. I think she’s just a happy hippy chick that is comfortable with nature.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bornafire said:

No. I don’t think it’s on the menu. I think she’s just a happy hippy chick that is comfortable with nature.

Cool, that's in line with what I've heard. Nothing wrong with that if that's what shes up for. I suspect she must get pressured for more a lot though, lol.

It's a shame Halifax doesn't have more happy ending massage choices. I know there's full service providers that offer massage but I'd love more choice for providers who are all about a first class massage with just that little extra available. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

Cool, that's in line with what I've heard. Nothing wrong with that if that's what shes up for. I suspect she must get pressured for more a lot though, lol.

It's a shame Halifax doesn't have more happy ending massage choices. I know there's full service providers that offer massage but I'd love more choice for providers who are all about a first class massage with just that little extra available. 

I hear ya. We're the only major city on the planet that doesn't have real AMPs. Maybe that's why I travel so much. Wish the rule makers weren't so fucking puritan around here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bornafire said:

I hear ya. We're the only major city on the planet that doesn't have real AMPs. Maybe that's why I travel so much. Wish the rule makers weren't so fucking puritan around here. 

I know right? I go to some little po dunk town in midwest USA and theres like 2 Asian massage places open to 2am.

• Like 1

I wish she'd offer more services but I respect her choices. Have tried to book with her to see what the experience is like but she cancelled and I haven't rebooked yet. 

• Thanks 1

I offer an aggressive professional back massage getting sexy after slowly working my way down.  If you are nice I  will give a body slide to front and back, fully nude and various options. 😉 

I started out as a massage girl and its still a big part of my service.

• Like 1