After a year of trying out the MA scene, it's time for me to get back to my true calling. I rebuilt my website from the ground up and am excited to announce my return as an Indie provider! 

I'm a conundrum. A riddle, cloaked in a mystery, wrapped in layers of femininity. I exist with traits that seem at odds with each other; a hippie and an academic, a geek and a social butterfly, bohemian Earth-goddess and leather-wearin badass.

Yes, I’m somewhat of a walking contradiction and that is precisely what makes me so dynamic. I am a sensual, passionate practitioner and I strive to deliver an all-encompassing experience that is somewhat tailored to your preferences. I have many facets to my personality, and different types of people bring out different aspects of my Self while we are together. That being said, I am my own person. I am a little edgy, smart, sophisticated but down to Earth, and I love to laugh. Expect a warm, welcoming and relaxing time…

I know you’re tired of waiting to have all of me… Don’t wait anymore. It’s our time.

April 15 - 21, 2019

Tues // 12 to 10pm
Wed // 12 to 10pm
Fri // 12 to 10pm
Sat // 12 to 10pm

Private, luxury incall. Come experience what you deserve.
http://evabancroft.com/

Aspects-3.jpg

eva09.jpg

eva12.jpg

Vogue-1.jpg