Olivia French • Mixed • 7233

All I can say is wow! Second best encounter I have had with YFL. Olivia was energetic, great personality, fantastic smile and such a positive attitude. She is as good looking as her photos and her body is even better. Very skilled and just wants you to be pleased. Only negative is that I only booked for an hour wish it was longer and that I can't book a second time. Also gave a great massage. I can't see anyone leaving unsatisfied from her!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to do a reco for olivia but pony beat me to it. Lol. I agree with his assesment. Another winner from YFL. I hope to see her again before she leaves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, pony1966 said:

All I can say is wow! Second best encounter I have had with YFL. Olivia was energetic, great personality, fantastic smile and such a positive attitude. She is as good looking as her photos and her body is even better. Very skilled and just wants you to be pleased. Only negative is that I only booked for an hour wish it was longer and that I can't book a second time. Also gave a great massage. I can't see anyone leaving unsatisfied from her!

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Olivia French
Mixed
Agency Your French Lady
incall
I would visit again
(***) ***-7233
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Olivia French
Mixed
Agency Your French Lady
incall
I would visit again
(***) ***-7233

Who was the best encounter from YFL?

My favourite is Alexandra. Asley and Olivia were in second. Will see Michelle soon and hope she is up in the top!

Yeah already booked michelle for june. Hope i can catch olivia next time she tours here.

Do you guys find YFL to be sluggish on the responses to text?  I inquired about a time slot and after a few hours was told to text the other #.  That one answered my inquiry right away and asked if I wanted to confirm time and I said yes.  I asked a follow up question but haven't heard back in a day.  I guess the time slot is mine?

I’ve had some trouble with their numbers as well.

I had two separate encounters a few weeks ago with YFL, one went incredibly well and was a ton of fun and the other I was texted the wrong room number and it was overall not a great experience. Thank god the initial room they sent me to was not occupied...

I’m interested to see Michelle, but hesitant.

I am going to see Michelle for the first time this visit, was supposed to see her last month but she had to cancel. Things happen, I was disappointed but I understand. Have had nothing but positive results with YFL and would always recommend them without hesitation. There is only one person handling all communication for the ladies so snafus may happen but keep trying.  Also she must get a lot to crap texts that she has to deal with. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.