I was looking for a massage this morning and saw Kitty’s face in her ad.  Very pretty, so I contacted her, via text.  Wow!  Was I ever glad I did.  Beautiful girl.  I will repeat.

THanks for posting, see so many repeat K ads I don't even check that much. She looks very pretty. How was location? Service and prices comparable to MPs?

13 hours ago, Jake_the_rake said:

How was the quality of the massage? Extras are welcome but if the massage sucks, there's no point

it was not good...

• Like 2

Saw Kitty early afternoon this week, nice quiet location, smelt nice and clean... 30 ish very beautiful girl, nice and friendly ... Massage was average to most of the girls , not Sunny quality.. The total package was better than most ,she is definitely above average in looks and friendliness.. 

5 hours ago, ParkerLewis said:

Saw Kitty early afternoon this week, nice quiet location, smelt nice and clean... 30 ish very beautiful girl, nice and friendly ... Massage was average to most of the girls , not Sunny quality.. The total package was better than most ,she is definitely above average in looks and friendliness.. 

1 hour ago, Yours said:

What were the extras she offered is she a fs?

It’s just not right to ask questions like this about any MP.

It compromises any legitimate MP from those who are FS providers.

It can kill a legitimate business if a reputation like that gets around.

if you are that interested in fs, go look on Leolist or here for SP.

Feel free to message members who may be able to provide info to help you find the right MP for you.

For those of us who enjoy a good massage, these questions asked publicly can put those providers jobs in jeopardy.

Thanks in advance for being gentlemen.

• Like 7

Went to see Kitty.  I had been to that address before with a different lady.  Kitty is attractive, probably in her late twenties or early thirties.  She likes to try and make you feel welcome with hugs and warm language.  Her $ are fair and massage is average.  If you want an attractive Asian, she is the one with a good body.  Extra was nice.  Watch the clock with her, her English is VERY basic and her time keeping is not great.  She will cheat a little on the time. 

11 hours ago, diverboy said:

Went to see Kitty.  I had been to that address before with a different lady.  Kitty is attractive, probably in her late twenties or early thirties.  She likes to try and make you feel welcome with hugs and warm language.  Her $ are fair and massage is average.  If you want an attractive Asian, she is the one with a good body.  Extra was nice.  Watch the clock with her, her English is VERY basic and her time keeping is not great.  She will cheat a little on the time. 

Thanks for the review

Saw Kitty the other day.  Moment you walk in the door she is hugging you and is very touchy feely....very flirty.

Very pretty girl with a nice body....English is not the best, so was difficult to connect at times.

Lots of upsell, and massage was just average, but rate was ok.

Will most likely see her again....

My experience with Kitty was similar to Parker Lewis. Attractive, friendly, 30ish Asian. Overall massage was adequate and communication is non existent. However, for me there are better options and I'll stick with my regulars.

I don't know why you all have problems communicating with her. I had no issues at all. Not perfect English but passable. I had a harder time conversing with Alina/Coco. She was impossible to communicate with. 

It would be helpful if you guys posted a link to her ad.  If you search for Kitty on Kijiji all you get are ads for people giving away cats.  

Otherwise one has to scroll through numerous pages of ads looking for these ladies.

Thank you.

Ads disappear pretty quickly. Here's what I do on Kijiji. I search 'Massage' and that will trigger the 'Health and Beauty' category. Then run the search for 'Kitty' while maintaining the 'Health and Beauty' category. You will only get her post. 

• Thanks 1

Very pretty Chinese girl. Good massage. Very friendly. Quite open too. Like the personality "Sunny" make your time enlightened. See her a few time already. Very good experience. Sometimes can be hard to get appt, so book early.

Edited by ez2say123