I wouldn't think so User. The eyes are wrong. I remember her having Lucy Lui eyes. Very distinctive. I'd be surprised if that's her picture. What do the rest of you think? Maybe I'm wrong. 

I don't think that is her in the picture.  Unless she is really young in that picture.  Blue is right, the eyes don't match to me

I saw tina ,  good massage , better ending!

kitty asked me to wait 5 min because tina was busy , kitty is very attractive and younger than tina , i will try to see her next time .

You’ve probably seen Tina on Corydon older tall Asian use to work in the front main floor room massage 7-10 

31 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

Which Corydon?

Her name when she was at 649 Corydon rhymes with Tina.

Edited by Deepthrower
Sp.

Tried Kitty on the weekend and I think I got the standard Asian Switcheroo.  Booked with Kitty.  When I showed up the girl who answered the door, while not unattractive was certainly not what I would describe as cute.  Average looking at best.  Certainly not the girl in the photos you guys reference.  When I asked her if she was Kitty she acted like she didn't hear me and when I asked her again she hesitantly relied she was.  

The massage was quite good though.  She hit all the marks and the ending was also better than most.

I'm only commenting because from all the previous comments I was expecting much different in the looks department.

3 hours ago, usernametaken said:

Was she tall or short ?

She’s average asian height. Same height as Sargent street Betty. Not as short as Shu.

picture is similar but not her, she’s just as pretty.

First, welcome to the group.  You will find the members here to be helpful  Most questions can be answered by assiduous beachcombing through the postings.  You should do this.  What kind of questions do you need answered?  M. 

17 hours ago, Enzo204 said:

Hello everyone new here was wondering if i could pm someone on questions i have and how do i do that?

First, welcome to the group.  You will find the members here to be helpful  Most questions can be answered by assiduous beachcombing through the postings.  You should do this.  What kind of questions do you need answered?  M. 

Saw Kitty today. Great experience. The location is very comfortable and the massage was enjoyable. Kitty is a lovely young woman and you should not hesitate to give her a try. Shower available and everything very clean and well organized. I will visit again. Sounds like she may only be in Winnipeg for a couple months more so your chance to see her won’t last forever. 

• Confused 1

On 5/31/2019 at 8:26 PM, regina12342 said:

Saw Kitty today. Great experience. The location is very comfortable and the massage was enjoyable. Kitty is a lovely young woman and you should not hesitate to give her a try. Shower available and everything very clean and well organized. I will visit again. Sounds like she may only be in Winnipeg for a couple months more so your chance to see her won’t last forever. 

Did she dump almost a bottle of oil on you?

On 5/31/2019 at 8:26 PM, regina12342 said:

first post

Maybe so dessijatt but the remarks mirror most who have seen her. And Kitty's busy enough I doubt she needs anyone shilling for her. 

Thanks for your comments Regina. I saw Kitty a couple of weeks ago and had the same type of experience. Keep the posts coming as you visit other girls!