Stopped in to see Kitty recently, and glad I did. She's very friendly, cute and personable. Gives a very good sensual massage (though if you want deep tissue you'll need to look elsewhere) and seems to enjoy it. Location is quiet, clean and comfortable. Will definitely repeat.

Saw Kitty early last week. I like her personality and seems to only care about your experience than making money. Massage was ok though. I gave her more than she asked, then she tried to give me  change so I said its all hers for giving me a good time. 

If you're going for looks, she is right up there.

Her attitude is also great. 

Menu def. unexpected.

First time having an appointment on a bed and not massage table. 

Edited by gregt

Visited Kitty again today, and I think her massage has improved quite a bit since last time. Plus she is super cute, great body, and excellent attitude & personality. Rates are similar to all the usual places, and booking has been quick and straightforward. Highly recommend.

not trying to sway anyone away but be warned the neighbours for Kitty across the street are posting pics of guys cars and faces on facebook.

1 hour ago, kokenne said:

not trying to sway anyone away but be warned the neighbours for Kitty across the street are posting pics of guys cars and faces on facebook.

Holy smokes!?

Where on Facebook??  That’s not a good thing.

30 minutes ago, Deepthrower said:

Holy smokes!?

Not a good thing, but understandable.

This kind of business attracts extra traffic and sometimes unwanted visitors in quiet neighborhoods.

The question should be if she has a business license and if local by-laws allow her to operate from her home.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, Deepthrower said:

Holy smokes!?

It’s a private members site on elm park safety they’ve been posting pics for a few weeks 

On 7/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, kokenne said:

Even if she's legit. If her location is truly under surveillance, this thread should maybe put under warnings until she either resolves the situation with her neighbors or starts offering outcalls for privacy.

Doesn't matter who's at fault, the clients shouldn't have to pay the price. An official warning should be posted.

21 minutes ago, Nomad666 said:

I think the only one paying a price here is Kitty as surely these comments will slow down her demand for service.

Have to agree. I have many connections in the old st vital area. No one has heard of this FB group. Searching for it gives no results. I’ll need more than just one member’s statements to verify if this is true.  Until then, I’ll keep visiting Kitty. Just be smart. Park a street or two over or in juniors parking lot. Come in through the back. 

8 minutes ago, Nomad666 said:

I think the only one paying a price here is Kitty as surely these comments will slow down her demand for service.

With the amount of positive feedback from this thread alone, it's clear there demand for her services. The problem lies from the fact she operates in a residential area and quite likely without a valid business license. And as her services attract adult clientele in the neighborhood, the backlash was predictable. 

Now that the cat is out of the bag(pun intended), it's up to her to offer outcalls or find a proper business location to work from.

I will reply to the past comments, as i stated I'm not trying to sway anyone from going. sites like these are good for posting information about possible hot spots or trouble areas, want to go see Kitty ?? go she's great park out from do what ever you wanna do, don't say you haven't been warned. Don't believe me or can't find the site? thats up to you, I stated its a private members site that warns of criminal activity or suspicious activity, its meant for there eyes only so they can warn the police or other watch groups.  you have to admit this if 12 men a day every day for 6 months etc came in and out of a neighbours house you'd be wondering what's up too.....

Deepthrower posted a warning on the matter:

I seen MA's and providers working from private residences and they normally got instructions on where to park and how to access the house without raising attention. But with more than one lady working in plain view, neighbors did notice and it's hard to put the genie back in the bottle after that. Again, her career ain't over yet. But some changes are needed to offer privacy. As some suggested, clients can try sneaking in from the back. But not knowing who's part of the neighborhood watch, those efforts are likely futile.

I think it’s great that this board has people like Kokenne to warn others.  As he said, he’s not trying to stop anybody just making people aware.  Thank you Kokenne!

2 hours ago, JLeeLewis said:

Have to agree. I have many connections in the old st vital area. No one has heard of this FB group. Searching for it gives no results. I’ll need more than just one member’s statements to verify if this is true.  Until then, I’ll keep visiting Kitty. Just be smart. Park a street or two over or in juniors parking lot. Come in through the back. 

It isnt just 1 members word...trust me on that...this is my only comment too you...do what you want...the board and many members have spoken...

Good Luck!!!

Lots of hearsay everywhere on this thread.. There is so many holes , for starters I go see kitty regularly, there hasnt been two workers there in months, and jt was only for a couple of weeks there was two.. There is not likely any attention , I would have to see proof... my house with two roomates has way more traffic with all there friends... as far as Elm Park watch group, that area is not the same area, I remember over a year ago on this board said the same people were recording plates etc at 712 which is Elm Park area, too much coincidence there... finally what does any care abouy Kitty having a handful of friends over thoughout the day... come on folks put it in perspective... beside there are many places are they all being photographed... 

Lets get some proof before we all start running down that rabbit hole

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1