To be honest I was more concerned about 712 than Kitty's location. That next door neighbor had a tinted side window within full view of the front entrance. I'll continue to part a street, maybe two over now, and walk in to see Kitty. 

Does she know about this.    Might be better if she finds a new location.   

39 minutes ago, ParkerLewis said:

She knows Lyla,  said her Boss knows.. she doesn't think its true, thinks its the competition is spreading stories.... 

Even before stories about the FB page circulated, some members expressed concerns with some of the neighbors. True or not, would be of interest to know if her residence is legally registered as a home business. If not, would explain some of the gossip.

If she doesn't put up signage, which she hasn't, its just a simple occupancy permit. Obtained in a few minutes for like 70 bucks if I recall. I have one. Wouldn't surprise me if they had one. 

This girl is above average in looks and just average at massage. Start using your brain, guys.

I can say that the neighbors definitely have an interest in what goes on at that house. 

Parking a street or two over will not and did not fool anyone. The two neighbors i met were 55+ for sure and have the time to watch.

I told Kitty this and she replied with "lol don't come then i don't care"

If that’s her attitude then it’s best no one goes.   

Nobody who’s going there needs to draw attention to the situation.  

Kokenne, if the group is a private group, how did you know about the posting of pictures? Are you member of that group? I do  not see any problems with the parking, the visit to that house, the not yet proved postings. Nothing is illegal UNLESS Kitty accuses any of you. You go for massage or physiotherapy. Nobody, just you and Kitty knows what happened inside. It is the culprit that everyone feels because of the extras. What about if somebody goes just for chatting and massage and does not have money for extras? If the LE interrogate that customer,  what would happen? Nothing. He went for massage. Kitty is the only one who can disclose the thruth of every customer. For me, Kitty is getting so many customers and  some want to keep  her just for them. It happens. 

• Like 2

I can say that the neighbors definitely have an interest in what goes on at that house. 

Parking a street or two over will not and did not fool anyone. The two neighbors i met were 55+ for sure and have the time to watch.

It's not about being fooled or having the time. If you park a few streets over, and come in through the back, the neighbors are going to have to follow you if they want pictures to post.

If you have some evidence of surveillance beyond your assertion, I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing it.

• Like 1

I think the problem here is some people don't understand this neighborhood. This is not a neighborhood where people move in and out of. It is an older part of st.vital where many people have lived there for more than sixty years. Lot of the people that live there are elderly and are home all day long and they can see the traffic coming in and out keep that in mind.

Its not so much what truly happens behind closed doors, its whats assumed.  If the neighbours assume its more than massage and post it on a community site that is genuinely concerned about the goings on in their neighbourhood, the majority of those on the site are going to assume the same thing. 

Kitty doesn't have a sign on her house stating she runs a business, so of course curiousity will be raised with so many visitors (especially when they are male) to her place, or any place like it in a residential environment...whether it be a business that the general population is ok with or not.

Visitors to Kitty, and those on here that may be showing concern, are probably worried what assumptions are being made by residents and Facebook page viewers, seeing any photos of vehicles and individuals.....and if quite possibly those residents/viewers recognize their vehicle or themselves....and if those photos may go any further than that Facebook page.

Of course those are always the risks one takes when delving into this world....and I think the majority on both sides of the business know that.

Hey Sayari I’ll be as polite as I can .. if you can read you’ll see it was just a heads up .. don’t wanna heed my advice fine go ahead park right out front and have fun Kitty is a sexy kitty yes I agree worth the visit ... but don’t come down on me for giving a heads up ... dig it ?!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks Kokenne. The facebook group is so private that even I cannot find it. You do not worry any longer. Everyone knows the risks for any action that is criminalized. Just play your own game. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I just see fear mongering too many places these days, I just lime to see some proof for a change , sorry ...  Basically people are looking for danger in there neighborhood so unless your wanted by the authorities  I consider this an invasion of mine and Kitty privacy and where does it stop,  do they photo eveyone on the street? 

• Like 1

ease up Mulder....look i don't need this crap...thanks to the many supporters I had out there who appreciated a tip...so you all can go back to asking for circle jerks or who kisses...i'm done here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kokenne said:

ease up Mulder....look i don't need this crap...thanks to the many supporters I had out there who appreciated a tip...so you all can go back to asking for circle jerks or who kisses...i'm done here

Don't worry too much about it. Can tell by some poster's wording that they're a little too attached to this traveling attendant.

"Invading mine and Kitty's privacy"

"Others just want to keep her for themselves"

• Like 1

Question for you guys.  So, I'm a contractor, plumber or appliance repair man who gets called to the house for a legitimate reason/ job.  The vigilante neighbors post a picture of my vehicle on heir website.  Somehow my wife finds out and thinks I'm cheating on her.  She packs up the kids and files for divorce.  Would I not be able to sue their asses off?