Saw Kitty over the weekend and I very much enjoyed myself.  She's an attractive Asian with  a nice tight body and wears a tiny outfit.  Massage was light and repetitive but she is really fun and has curious hands.  She has a table and a bed, so whatever you desire.  Clean and easy location

Just came back from this location. Booked Kitty, however an older women opened the door. 30ish young Asian? Anyway went in with her and realized there were more than kitty working there. 

It's a OK massage BUT the touching and the ending were very nice. Super happy. Did I mentioned she didn't talking about money money money at all? She also suggested me book kitty for more fun.

On my way out I saw Kitty in a cut black T-shirt. Can't wait to see or even come back for her roommate.

6 hours ago, huayeum said:

Just came back from this location. Booked Kitty, however an older women opened the door. 30ish young Asian? Anyway went in with her and realized there were more than kitty working there. 

It's a OK massage BUT the touching and the ending were very nice. Super happy. Did I mentioned she didn't talking about money money money at all? She also suggested me book kitty for more fun.

On my way out I saw Kitty in a cut black T-shirt. Can't wait to see or even come back for her roommate.

So you booked Kitty.

But saw someone else?

Most guys would have been quite upset if this was to happen.

6 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Interesting. That's new info as far as I know. I'm guessing you didn't catch the name. 

Kitty is younger, shorter and the other one is taller and late 30. Didn't get the name. I assumed I booked Kitty, I have no idea there are 2 there.

21 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

So you booked Kitty.

But saw someone else?

Most guys would have been quite upset if this was to happen.

I didn't know there are 2 there. I texted Kitty's number on kijiji and I assume I will see her. It was late and I was really curious what's going on. Anyway the massage was OK and extra was very nice.

• Thanks 1

I'm having trouble locating an ad for Kitty (or Tina) - do their #s end in either 1516 or 5295?

Edit: nevermind, just realized their names are in the "reply" part of the ad.

Edited by hotwinnipeg

Saw her ad yesterday but she's taken her name off it. Look for the poster's name, it will still say Kitty. Just not in the title or post itself. Beyond removing her name its still familiar, same stock image of the woman's face, still claims 'certified therapist'. She's dropped the 'in my home' in the current ad but she still uses that frequently. 

Went to see Kitty.  Very attractive, only down side was happy ending was near the beginning and massage ended after 45 minutes.  She is okay with a lot of touching so overall good.  Not sure if I’ll repeat. 

went to see kitty but the neighbors told me to move my car  bc  peoples  are watching old lady  across  from kitty house  so I left for the better 

Edited by happycat

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to publicly post, but I can tell you that Tina used to work elsewhere under a different name.  PM if you're interested.  She has been positively reviewed, and I have had positive and repeated visits to her.

Edited by rivercityrandy
clarification

On 5/16/2019 at 1:22 PM, happycat said:

went to see kitty but the neighbors told me to move my car  bc  peoples  are watching old lady  across  from kitty house  so I left for the better 

This doesn't surprise me.

2 girls working out of this place is a recipe for disaster.

I do not understand your comment. Neighbors told you to move your car because peoples are watching someone else, not kitty, so you left? 

How is 841 Henderson. any update?

21 hours ago, spontanious said:

The thread is Kitty!!!

Sorry. found out that Happycat knows so much about Henderson. Maybe I should have PM him.

On 5/16/2019 at 7:43 AM, Blue0012 said:

Saw her ad yesterday but she's taken her name off it. Look for the poster's name, it will still say Kitty. Just not in the title or post itself. Beyond removing her name its still familiar, same stock image of the woman's face, still claims 'certified therapist'. She's dropped the 'in my home' in the current ad but she still uses that frequently. 

thanks, was having trouble finding the ad. 🙂

I saw Kitty last week. She tried to see if I wanted to switch to Tina but insisted on staying with her. Very attractive girl. I thoroughly enjoyed the visit and would recommend at least trying once to check her off your list.