Thanks very much ! She definitely looked to cute to be true . Wtf are these girls thinking posting false pics . It’s a recipe for trouble . It’s a cruel world . Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alpacino40 said:

Thanks very much ! She definitely looked to cute to be true . Wtf are these girls thinking posting false pics . It’s a recipe for trouble . It’s a cruel world . Lol

Most of the time it's not the girls themselves, but more the middle persons/management.

And the reason they do this is because most men won't turn around when it happens.

It's not hard to use Tineye or Google image to find the source of those pictures. A min or two of research will help avoid disappointment.

I contacted her and asked her to send her real pics kept insisting those were her real pics. I decided not to go see her.

1 hour ago, hoteric said:

I contacted her and asked her to send her real pics kept insisting those were her real pics. I decided not to go see her.

good call on that one

3 hours ago, Leomorry said:

I'm going to visit her and will let you guys know. 

Maybe she is a gem

"Gem" or not , she's a liar and that's a clearly verifiable fact. By paying her a visit, you're condoning this kind of deceptive business practice.

You're an adult and can do what you want. But from now on, you'll no longer be allowed to complain about "fake/stolen pics".  

16 hours ago, Greenteal said:

"Gem" or not , she's a liar and that's a clearly verifiable fact. By paying her a visit, you're condoning this kind of deceptive business practice.

Sometimes I get bad reception between my brain and my dick

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Leomorry said:

no_shit_sherlock.jpg

When I search pics and get hits back on them from the internet, I steer way clear. If they cannot post real pics, they dont get my real money. Simple as shit. 

I detest lecturing or chastising, particularly amid fully adults and way more experienced people than me; BUT I could not stop myself for this thread !

Dear fellow clients,

We should NEVER forget that procuring sex workers (no matter how beloved they are) is STILL a crime in our nation (I was hoping someone would raise this issue in this election, like marijuana in the previous one). The purchaser of sexual services (mostly men) are breaking the law. And even though our law enforcement is by and large lenient, arrest ARE made. And NO, not for trafficking, just expressing to someone that you will pay for sexual services, is enough to warrant arrest. NEVER forget that !

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/four-men-charged-in-prostitution-sting-at-london-hotel

And even if few in number, these arrest do happen. So WHY? Seriously, why take such unnecessary risk?

the initial punishment is a fine, but do you REALLY want such a record in your life?

There are sooo many legitimate trusted providers in NB, then why play with something that can ruin your life. Thanks.

That’s what I thought.  Had to ask.  She just arrived in Fredericton and with everyone else on a little Easter holiday I thought I would check before I waste my time 

On 4/19/2019 at 6:07 PM, Leomorry said:

You are well, go figure. Bahhhha