so, I'm pretty new to this hobby, and I'm finding rate differences between sites for certain SP's, that I'm sure are legit.  I went as far as to text one SP her availability and rates to be sure I could make something work and was given a different rate than advertised.  When I suggested the rate I had seen I think she thought I was negotiating or playing games... not my style...  But I felt like I should say something as I felt I was being price manipulated.  Is this normal practise for SP's to offer different rates across sites or at the time of booking, my concern is a different rate, a different service... 

I’ve seen that happen before... sometimes it’s just an honest mistake. For instance, an SP may have started out advertising on a certain site at a particular rate. It may be that she’s since advertised on other sites as well and adjusted her rates and perhaps not gone back to  revise her original ad. If  you’re unsure, send her an email and introduce yourself. Let her know that you’re interested in seeing her, and you’ve noticed differing rates for her time on various sites. Ask her if she wouldn’t mind clarifying things for you in order to avoid any confusion. She’ll  appreciate the heads up, and you’ll get the benefit of hearing it directly from her so you’ll know exactly where you stand. 

P.S. If you’re already in contact and she gives you a rate which is different than the one advertised, always go with what she tells you directly.

• Like 3

Thanks Doc! That's exactly what happened to me! 

I forgot I had one ad up when I first started and the rates were completely different.  Also, keep in mind if you ask for something a bit 'more' than a regular appointment includes, the lady may charge a bit more for that and include it in the price.  If you are polite and understanding, most ladies will be the same way.  If they are not, perhaps that personality type isn't what you wanted anyways and it's a good sign to move on 😉

Raquel ❤️

• Like 2

Honestly I have forgotten to change rates on a site, whether I forgot I had an ad on a site... I put ads on many... Or just missed it.  But I'm always open to people notifying me if this, as I would rather be corrected than let it linger. I know I'm very appreciative of this type of thing, and I'm sure others will be too. 

So it could just be a mistake or an honest error as SPs put alot of ads on many sites and sometimes when making adjustments to info things can be forgotten.

If it's a rate issue, let the SP know and be accepting of the higher rate, if that's the case, on whatever service it pertains to. If a person starts to argue about the lower rate then it does look like a negotiation. 

Kylie Jane, xo 

• Like 2

I actually feel it's better just to pay at this point or move on, lol, not worth having the potential of upsetting someone or having uncomfortable conversations over a few dollars. Just more of a pet peeve I guess... 

47 minutes ago, huh said:

I actually feel it's better just to pay at this point or move on, lol, not worth having the potential of upsetting someone or having uncomfortable conversations over a few dollars. Just more of a pet peeve I guess... 

No Way! Never Just Pay, The Rate May Be Incorrect. 

If You Tried (Politely) Explaining The Different Rates, You Are Seeing. The Donation Needs To Be Clarified, So Both Are On The Same Page. If For Whatever Reason She Doesn't Clarify Her Rate/Donation...."Move On"!! 😮

Money Doesnt Grow On Trees, For Anyone. People Work Hard For Their Money These Days .. (Most Do Anyways) 😉.. I Personally, Wouldn't Pay Anymore Than I Had To,For  Anything. 

Yes, Ladies Are Use To "Dick Heads" Try To Negotiate Ect... Daily... BUT.. "If The Gent Is Being Respectful and Polite (Which is Very Refreshing and Noticeable)😘...... And Don't Get Any Further... Yes, Move on .. 

xoxo's 💋

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, huh said:

Wow, didn't see that coming, super refreshing to hear some real straight talk!! 

Haha,thanks "huh" 😘.. It's The Only Way To Be.. Straight Up and Say It How It Is.. Lol.. 

xoxo's 💋

There's nothing wrong in asking what rate is the right one. And if you feel bad accepting the lowest one , just give a more generous tip.

Everybody wins.