Zoe in the Glebe • White • 4074

I saw Zoe this past Saturday afternoon. The incall location is in the Glebe and was very easy to find close to a major intersection. I had visited her after reading several positive reviews on the other review board.

The session was laid-back and Zoe is not a clock watcher. She genuinely seems to want to make a connection and was very involved in the session. Excellent conversation and felt very at ease throughout. Enjoyed my time spent with Zoe!

Price was very reasonable and on the lower end of average for Ottawa. 

I would thoroughly recommend and already have plans to repeat! 

Edited by Nocturnal101
Too many uses of the word very
  • Like 2

I've had the pleasure of seeing Zoe on multiple occassions. The first of which was actually a duo outcall from a regular of mine, but she really caught my eye. Naturally I got her number and we set up an incall a short time after.

Zoe is all the glowing reviews you've heard and then some. She works in a really nice residential area of the city. Greeted me at the door in a nice lingerie set that obviously looked great, but I couldn't wait to rip it off her.  The place was nice and clean which I am particularly picky about, especially given the climate we're in now.

She obviously takes great pride in her appearance because her body was nice and tight. Ass had some meat on it too which is just my type. She asked me what I liked and proceeded to give me one of the best CBJ I've ever had. Her deepthroat even made my cock disappear. I could swear her gag reflex is non-existent! For anyone who enjoys a good BJ, you'd be a fool to pass that up boys.

The rest of the session was amazing and never felt rushed. She enjoys what she does and it shows. We even had some time to chat after we were done and she seems like a real laid-back, cool chick. 

Price was very reasonable, especially given the level of service. 

You've got a regular in me Zoe. Can't wait to see you again.

Cheers

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.