Ellen and I messaged back and forth a bit and she was quick to respond and was very courteous....she stopped short of specifying extras....was hoping I could find out some info about her before ai take the plunge....but I may just have to go for it....

16 hours ago, stressrelease said:

Ellen and I messaged back and forth a bit and she was quick to respond and was very courteous....she stopped short of specifying extras....was hoping I could find out some info about her before ai take the plunge....but I may just have to go for it....

Lol do it

Has any one else have anything to report other than Kokenne...I text her she seems to be busy so somebody must be seeing her lol. She did say she has not been doing this long but seem to be upfront and open about things.

When ads come up and it’s a hit and miss to book and it’s a residential setting .. you start to think ... popo...

have seen her for an hr session.  Massage was quite weak... but nice lady, nice body figure and very willing to go the extra mile with various rates.  The only thing was that someone was in the house , sounds like was her BF :0.....  go figure.

She told me that 60 minutes begins from the moment you arrive. So your paying for the time you spend getting dressed and undressed and if there’s a shower. 

Edited by Luvmachine

anyone else agree this was a POPO sting? i just had a feeling something was wrong so i didn't say a word or ask for anything, just had a massage

3 hours ago, kokenne said:

anyone else agree this was a POPO sting? i just had a feeling something was wrong so i didn't say a word or ask for anything, just had a massage

First I heard about a POPO sting there ...explain

well her ad was up out of nowhere, when io was there she wouldn't even touch my ass but says later in a message she's open to it if i bring it up...like she was trying to bait me, now her ad is gone...most people don't just start massaging at home from nowhere...not sure just seemed fishy

3 minutes ago, spontanious said:

Seriously is this even being entertained why would they even waste time and money on catching a couple of guys really...

That was my thoughts...that is why I asked??

if you guys don't think the cops do stings like this you're pretty naive ...thats why we all stick to Sunny and Ivy..etc, the newbies are the ones you have to watch out for. laugh all you want, don't say I didn't warn you.

Kokenne...you have a 39 content count and a member since Nov...so not to ponder on this much longer it's the Sunnys and kitty's who draw attention..yes stings are done but not what you think...and if you were up on things you would know the LE have visited 2 places in the last 2 weeks checking on inappropriate actions and immigration papers...inside Intel take it for what it is but dont call us naive...this is why we chat here in the first place!!!

Cheers

55 minutes ago, spontanious said:

..and if you were up on things you would know the LE have visited 2 places in the last 2 weeks checking on inappropriate actions and immigration papers...inside Intel take it for what it is but dont call us naive...this is why we chat here in the first place!!!

Cheers

Which two places?

Did you go see Ellen ? That was the oddest experience I’ve had. Sorry if my post offended you that wasn’t the intent the intent was to inform. Do wanna listen to me go see her and you share your experience